chapter 2

CHECK TW'S AGAIN!

when george woke up, it was alread late, about 1pm, he didnt have any class or lectures so he could sleep all he wants. He got up and washed his face and brused his teeth, after a while he changed his clothes and wanted to go out to eat, he didnt eat much yesterday,so he was starving.

he walked out of his dorm to get greeted by Alexis, they spoke for a bit then George went out to get him some food. He went to small caffee and got himself latte and crossaint. When he ate it, he paid and left. he was walking around for a bit and didn't know what next to do, "maybe i actually should get some new clothes for me" He thought, he've been wearng the clothes he had for about 2 years. He went to local clothes shop,bought few new hoodies and shirts,ripped jeans and nike sneakers,nothing fancy and nothing expensive.

But he kept thinking about what had happened last night, he really could be dead if it wasn't for that tall guy,he was in  a rush to get to his dorm fast, he didn't even catch his name. while he was walking he met up with wilbur and tommy, they hung out for hours,joking and were doing stupid things that Tommy made them do.

after a while it was getting super dark and it was only 8pm, tommy and wilbur headed out to their dorms, george wanted to stay a bit more. 

He waled around the city for about 20 min then he needed to go to the bathroom, he really hated to go to public bathrooms, they were crusty. minutes passed, he was washing his hands when he heard the door open, one as it seemed drunk older man in his late 30's walked in, brunette was already uncomfortabe by just seeing his face.

"I've never seen such a pretty boy as you around this late!" Man spoke while putting on  a creepy smile on his face,facing george, by this point george was already creeped out by those words, it sets shivers throught his body within seconds.

brunette didnt respond and started walking towards the door, man stopped him bu grabbing his wrist, George tried to pull his hand away but man only started squeezing it even harder, "HEY, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING YOU CREEP- LET M-" He couldn't even finish, man gripped his neck  and was already pushing him towards the wall, boy could barely catch his breath, man's grip was too hard.

man started taking off george's belt to take his pants off, george started crying loudly and tried to push the man away, he only threw george onto dirty floor, as george fall it made loud noise.

Seconds after, Tall blonde slammed the door open, to see what coused that loud noise and helpless cries, only to see man trying to get on top of brunette boy while gripping his neck with one,and holding his wrists with another hand.

blonde, not even hesitating, graps man's shirt and slammed him against the wall, making the crack on it, george was on the floor coughing and trying to catch his breath not knowng what was going on, he looked up and saw tall figure constantly punching the nasty man, man begged him to stop and promised not to do it again. 

by that, blonde pushed him throught the door while looking at the same man running away. George then realized, it was the same dude who pulled him away from the moving car night before. Tall blonde looked behind him shocked to see the brunette boy from last night, he helped him up. 

"I didn't expect to see you again" he looked at brunette's eyes, making an eye contact, there has been an awkward silence for a few seconds then george looked down "thanks again erm-" george stopped,not knowing his name, "dream" blonde said, "huh?-" george mumbled confusingly, "my name is dream" he repeated, Brunette giggled "you serious? Dream? thats what you're called?" he said, "well, yea-" blonde said while scratching his neck softly.

george giggled on that, "what about you? what's your name?" dream said, "george" brunette spoke, "thats really pretty name" dream mumbled, "want me to walk you home? there's alot of creeps at this hour." blonde suggested, "no,thats okay, thanks anyway" george said before heading back to his dorm.

message from autor- hello guys hope youre doing just fine, hope you enjoyed this part, next part out tomorrow probably,stay safe from creeps and predators out there!!