Extra Chapter (3)

Start from the beginning

"Hi hyung! Waiting for Jisung hyung, right?" Yang Jeongin, age 16 and first year student, ran over grinning brightly and dimples flashing.

"Yup. How was school?" Minho ruffled the junior's hair.

"Good! We had a test today and I aced it. 98%, baby!" Jeongin pumped his fist into the air. "Oop, there's Channie hyung. Gotta go!"

The (old) Australian stood off several yards away, waving his hand to catch Jeongin and Minho's attention. Jeongin ran into his arms and after Chan sent a reassuring smile to Minho, the soulmates set off for home.

Minho didn't see Changbin or Felix, but he did spot Seungmin and Hyunjin making their way towards him. "Hey guys."

"Hi hyung! Jisung's just in the changing rooms. He said he brought clothes other than his uniform for the date." Hyunjin informed him.

"Thanks. What are you guys up to today?" Minho asked.

"We're going to go to the pottery shop over by the cafe, I've been dying to show Minnie my new skills!" Hyunjin exclaimed.

"Literally. He's been nagging me all week to come with him." Seungmin sighed, but there was a hint of love within it.

Minho chuckled. "Well, you two have fun. See you later."

"Bye hyung! You have fun as well!" the couple went along their way.

Minho waited outside for several more minutes until the entrance-way was completely empty, but there was still no sign of Jisung. A little concerned, Minho decided to head in and check the changing rooms.

It's been a while since I've been in this school. Minho thought as he walked along the echoing hallways. He reached the male changing room and slowly opened the door. "Is Ji--"

"BOO!" Somebody leaped onto Minho. Or, attempted to. The latter instinctively dodged with his fast reflexes, causing the 'someone' to fall to the ground.

"Owwwww....surprise failed...." Han Jisung groaned.

"Oh my god, why would you try and surprise me? You know that I could've hurt you!" Minho said hurriedly. "Are you ok?"

"Yup!" Jisung sat up. "I just wanted to see how fast your reflexes are. Turns out, they are really fast."

Minho opened his mouth to scold him some more, but he instead got lost in Jisung's twinkling brown eyes. He was wearing a knitted blue sweater and his hair was somehow perfectly styled even after falling. The triangular gold earring Minho had bought him dangled from his right ear, filling Minho up with giddy happiness.

Minho helped him up and dusted him off. "Oh baby. Don't do that next time, okay? I might accidentally bruise your pretty face."

Jisung blushed. "Okayyyyy."

"Let's get outta here, just being in school after it ends irks me." Minho made a face. He intertwined his fingers with Jisung's and they walked out hand-in-hand.

"Sooooooooo....do I get to know what's happening on the date, or is it like a surprise??" Jisung asked.

"Surprise." Minho winked. "I'm sure you'll like."

"If it was planned by you, then I know I will!" Jisung said, and started swinging their arms. He started telling his boyfriend - oh, boyfriend still sounded so strange - about what happened in school, and Minho listened intently. He loved Jisung's voice so much and could listen to it forever if he could.