"That's true, but I have extra chains because I thought that you might want to be chained up too... just in case you turn." I said, getting to one of the cages.

"Fine, but only if you chain me up?" She asked, unzipping the duffel bag.

"Okay, deal." I said, chaining her to the wall. I locked the cage and chained myself up. After the full moon, we figured out the truth. Jessica was, in fact, a Werewolf. We had gotten closer after the full moon, too. She just wouldn't quit bothering me for no reason, but I did like her sticking around me so often. She's probably one of the best people I've ever met. Not even Amanda was as good as Jessica.

"Hey, whatcha doin'?" Jessica asked, interrupting my thought process.

"Just thinking." I said.

"About what?" She asked, being nosy as usual.

"You." I said, walking over to the couch.

"Why?" She asked, sitting next to me.

"Well, it was about last night and finding out that you were a Werewolf." I said.

"Okay, that's thinking worthy." She said, scooting closer.

"Why are you so close?" I asked.

"I dunno, I just wanna be closer to you, I guess." She said, shrugging.

"Well, scoot away, you're too close, in my opinion." I said.

"No," She protested.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because... can I kiss you?" She asked hesitantly.

"Jessica, you're scaring me." I said.

"Okay, do you want an explanation?" She asked.

"Yes, yes, that'd be great, please, and thank you." I said, shaking my head.

"I have feelings for you." She said, just like that. That was the most straightforward confession I've ever heard.

"Oh, thank goodness, I thought you were messing with me." I said, calming myself down.

"Okay, but do you have feelings for me, too?" She asked, being very hopeful.

"You'll never know." I said, looking away.

"Oh, c'mon, tell mee?" She begged, shaking me.

"Yes," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Yes, what?" She asked.

"Yes, I like you." I said, blushing.

"Sooo, you want to kiss?" She asked. I looked at her and leaned in. We kissed softly and slowly at first. Then we started making out. We ended up on my bed and she took off my shirt. I then paused.

"Wait, wait, wait," I said, pushing her off of me.

"What, did I do something wrong?" She asked.

"No, no, not at all, I just want a first date." I said, looking at her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I want to take things slow, like a normal couple." I said, pecking her on the lips.

"What if we aren't going to be like a normal couple." She said, pouting.

"We are." I said, confidently.

"Why? Can't we be different?" She asked.

"We are different in our own way, plus every relationship is different." I said, reassuring her.

"Fine, where should we go on our date?" She asked, pulling out her phone.

"I don't know, but don't worry about it right now." I said, taking her phone from her.

"Hey! Give it back." She pleaded.

"No, you can't plan ahead, just leave the planning to me." I said, shutting off her phone.

"But-" She was cut off by the doorbell ringing. She went to get the door while I just sat on my bed wondering where we should go for our first date.

"Scarlet!" Jessica yelled, from the kitchen.

"Yeah, coming!" I yelled back, going to the kitchen.

"So, what did you want?" I asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Someone is here for you." She said, pointing to the hooded person at the door.
_______________________________________

Oops, a cliffhanger. I wonder who that person could be. Maybe some drama coming later, who knows. Also sorry for the shorter chapter. I'll see you in the next chapter. ♥️♥️♥️
Word Count: 1203