Not one direction but one bed

Hello everyone, this is chapter two of harry x y/n. However i sadly passed away last night. I got run over by an airplane and a boat at the same time. So im writing this while im getting cremated, so im sorry if this isn't the best. And English still isnt my first language, Irish is.

I woke up next to Harry, he was already awake staring at me. I looked into his big green, shiny, tender marbles. "Ello love, did you sleep well?" He asked."yes, it was fine." I asked how he slept. He said he had a very nice nightrest. However he lied, he had stade up al night, staring at me.

We were walking backstage again. The boys were doing their show, as i watched them. After they were done performing, Harry ran towards me. He kissed me and told me how well it went. I looked at him, but the spark i had experienced earlier, wasn't there anymore. I was a little bit confused by that. I heard i familier voice in my ear. It was somebody who was singing some traditional Irish songs. Niall. I looked at him an saw something. The same thing i saw as when i looked at harry after that first show. A look of love.

After the show we went to our hotel, however, it wasnt planned that I was gonna come as well. Harry and Louis shared room, as well as Liam and Zayn. Niall had a room of his own. So, i ended up sharing the room with niall. We entered the hotel room, when we saw something. Or i could better say, we saw that something wasn't there. There was only one bed. We both decided it was fine, and we just slept in the same bed together.

299 words. 

Thank you all for the reads and comments and votes on the last part!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<33333333333
Im soryy this part took a bit longer to post, but like i said, i just died so im sorry.
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111