Board the escalator, pass the "cargo area" and the private cabins of the crew, and then go forward, there is a restricted area. People who do not have the unique program of the White House implanted in their ID bracelets will trigger the security system when they pass by.

    He stood on the side of the restricted area, and saw a few familiar figures there, some people delivering "goods".

    "Shi—"

    Before his name was spoken, Shi Han thought, the laser of the security system was activated, and these people were instantly cut into dozens of pieces by the high-energy laser, scattered on the floor. The fracture was neat, and there was still some white smoke, curling up in the air.

    Shi Han walked non-stop, his figure disturbed the smoke, and the heels of his boots stepped across the clean place, making a clear sound.

    "The hangar has been opened, you can use small aircraft to board the ship." Shi Han and Qin Xingyuan kept talking. "I'm here, so I'll start first."

    "Start what?" Qin Xingyuan asked.

    "Kill."

    A moment later, he came to the front of the hall, pushed open the resplendent and thick door, and the confused lights were projected on him. He hid the small gun in his sleeve and stepped inside.

    "As expected, you are here." Xi Rong held the wine glass and walked towards him with a twisted waist. She blinked her electric eyes with thick eyelashes, and stretched out a soft and boneless hand. "What gift did you bring me?"

    "Sorry, beautiful lady. I didn't prepare it, is this okay?"

    He picked a rose from the vase and pinned it with a brooch for her. There are still dewdrops shining on the roses, the bright red color and Xi Rong's red lips complement each other, it is hard to tell who is more attractive.

    The second-in-command of the White House showed a bright smile. She shook the wine glass, wrapped Shihan's arm, and announced with satisfaction: "This is the best night I've had recently. After the banquet, can you come to my room—— let I am happier."

    "Xi Rong, have you heard a word?"

    "What?"

    Shi Han took two steps back, his words were drowned in the sea of noisy people.

    When the drunken Xi Rong was still thinking about what he said, he raised his gun and aimed at the rose.

    The rose is broken with the heart, and the petals fly with the blood.

    The next moment, Shi Han raised his hand, and all the lights in the hall went out.

    The people in the White House are used to relaxing at banquets. There are actually a few C-level psychics here, and quite a few D-level ones, but for the sake of fun, they don’t bring any equipment except for some portable wearable devices.

    Shi Han turned on the dark night mode in his field of vision, and first used a gun to shoot out a few night vision devices, smashing them all and smashing the heads of the owners at the same time; moved by his thoughts, the service robots in the field began to rush left and right, The mechanical arm used to lift the heavy plates effortlessly broke the necks of the guests; the stage steel frame controlled by the system suddenly stretched forward, threading the bodies crowded together in front into a string.

    His body nimbly shuttled through the chaotic crowd, while competing with a dozen or so psychics for control of the machinery present, he harvested life with his own hands. Someone's concentrated fire shot through Shi Han's thigh, but didn't damage his joints, so he rushed in front of the man with a bloody hole, and pressed the man's head into the wall.

    Shi Han counted the dead, the living, and those who escaped one by one, ticking one after another on the list. The chaos lasted for ten minutes. Through infrared sensing, Shi Han discovered that Qin Xingyuan's people had finally arrived. So he walked out of the venue and lit the lights that were out.

    Qin Xingyuan stood at the door with fifty people in full armor, looking at everything in front of him in shock.

    The originally extravagant and splendid banquet hall seemed to have been ravaged by a storm. Crystals and glasses mixed with red wine, blood, crushed fresh flower petals and brains were scattered everywhere. The smell of wine mixed with the smell of blood came to the nostrils, and the long table fell to the ground, crushing several people to death. The steel frame on the stage nailed several bodies to the wall like a cross.

    Amidst the chaos and death, a pair of black leather boots stepped over the body, and the young man he hadn't seen for a long time strolled in. Blood dripped from the tips of her silver hair and flowed over her fair skin, as if drawing a bloody sword, a totem.

    He tore off his brain-stained gloves, threw them on the ground smartly, and smiled slowly.

    "Good evening, Qin Xingyuan."

    The author has something to say: Qin Xingyuan: (scared)...don't come here!