Child's Dilemma

Sunghoon's POV

The weekend comes by and I'm back on my computer again to finish some files for my main job which is working at a company called Top Notch. Although they give me extra tasks that I'm not suppose to be doing, it's nothing I can't handle.

Just when I'm about to finish catching up with work, I hear a knock at my bedroom door.

I look up from my computer. "Jay what are you doing here? And how did you get in?"

"Can I not see my baby brother without a reason?" Jay tease "also you gave me a spare key"

"Oh right"

"Why are you still at your desk? Why don't you relax for a bit?"

"I'm almost finished anyways, might as well complete it"

"But you've been staring at that screen for god knows how long, don't you think it's time to get your self off that chair?"

"Ha you gonna make me?"

"Actually yes"

"So you do have a reason to be here"

"Well..yeah ok you got me" Jay smiles "Jungwon, Sunoo, Niki and I are heading to the new cafe that just opened and you're coming with us"

"Me? Do I get any say in this?"

"Nope, as your brother I need to make sure you get enough vitamin d" he says while processing to pick a simple white shirt and jeans and throwing them in my face "put those on and get outside, we're all waiting"

With that he shuts the door. Here we go again, taking me to places without warning but he's right, my skin is too pale to be true. So with 'tones' of effort, I unstick myself from my chair and got ready.

No One's POV

"Don't do that Miss Chohee!" Ms Amery cries chasing the little girl around

"No! Let me keep my necklace on!!" She runs around holding a heavy vase "I love it"

"I know you do, but Mr Lee told me to-"

"Let me keep it on and I will break-!!"

"Lee Chohee!" A booming voice echos from upstairs, it was Heeseung. "Give Ms Amery the vase before you drop it now!"

Tentatively, she passes the vase into Ms Amery's hands, placing her hands together straight away and tilting her head down. As Heeseung stares at his timid daughter, he couldn't help but feel bad as well as thinking back to what that staff member said.

"...if you don't want me to take your job as a parent, start interacting and create good relationship with her..."

If he can't handle this, then what father would he be? Of course he doesn't want to loose his 1 and only daughter so in order for her to stop disobeying, he looks at her

"Hey let's go out."

"What?"

"I said let's go out. You pick the place"

"R-really?"

"Look if you want to go, go get changed now and be out in 10mins" suddenly Chohee dashing upstairs and into her room as Heeseung makes his way downstairs and looks at Ms Amery. "Clean any places if it's been dirtied"

"Yes Mr Lee!"

At the Destined Place...

The waiter comes along and places down Chohee's order. "There you go 1 small sundae and a black coffee, anything else?"