(NOT A CHAPTER - but important)!!

Well hello there!
Hasn't it been a while? 😅

I'm sure you all remember me as the person who made this book, then bailed when the FNF community started to die down (and the ship especially).

I'd like to say that I did try to return. Several times. I have 26 drafts, so clearly motivation wasn't the problem-
Though - enough being enough. I should say the real reason I made this chapter.

For the few that don't know, I'm officially remaking this book (for the final time)! Yes, I want to remake it again.

It's still named Reunion, it'll still be updated when I have time, but now I'll be trying my best with the writing skills I've picked up over the last two years! More info in the story.

Unfortunately, yes, that also means this book is officially 'cancelled' or 'complete' - depending on the definition you'd like to use.

Irregardless, I'd like to thank anyone who stuck by and continued reading my stories. I know I was a stubborn fucker when it came to portraying my characters, so thank you to anyone who stayed and continued to help me make memories. You may not know it, but you helped me through an insanely tough time.

Thank you all. From the bottom of my heart.
I hope you enjoyed this book while it was still around.
Bye!~