Chapter 11 - Respect your mother*

*unless she's a fucking psychopath that willingly stabs/abuses you on the daily.

Warning: when Cherry says stuff like "Keith's amazing mother" or "Keith's loving mother" is just because she is brainwashed. Under normal circumstances, she would also think they're psychopaths under normal circumstances.

Cherry POV

Hahaha.

HAHAAHA!!

PAYBACK!

I knew where those little bitches had gone. They fled to (that same town name). They thought it was not obvious but it was. The problem was thinking of the ideal time to attack. If I went immediately Pico would be there.

I found myself meeting up with Keith's loving mother and we formulated a plan. We would cause a huge commotion at the work that needed extra attention, which worked perfectly as the ginger had been taking too many days off work recently.

Once that happened, we would fly to Keith's house and make a plan from their. They said they'd bring all we need. I didn't care what it was, as long as it was payback.

We all met up outside his house, and they said they had the best plan to break in. Alright, perfect! The best thing we could do right now is be sneak-

Crash!!

Well, that worked too I guess.

They threw aside whatever they used to crash the window before yelling for me to go. Before I knew it, I was inside their house.

This place gave off terrible energy. This reminded me of what I couldn't have, despite needing it.

I walked in and instantly we spotted a female on the couch passed out. Wow, I thought she's kinda..

No! No time for thoughts like that! I'm here to get my boyfriend back!

I trudged along letting my skin flush a lighter pink. Great. Shows I'm flustered. Thank the lord this person next to me isn't-

I felt a knife near my throat.

It wasn't a scary feeling. Quite the opposite, really. It felt like I was flustered at just her touch. She held her grip on me tight as if she was holding me in place for someone, but nobody was there.

"Who the fuck are you. Why are you in my house. You have 5 seconds to answer before I drive my knife into your throat." She growled, to which she seemed to notice my skin being a pink.

"Oh. Thought after that Cherry girl Keith was done with having girlfriends."

"Hah, yuuuup. Uh, could I use your bathroom? Keith allowed me!" I spat out before quickly rushing to the bathroom. I stared back at myself in the mirror.

She was really fucking hot when she was protective. No time for that, she's close to figuring me out and I still have to get revenge on Keith!

I held my hair before taking some sharp thing in the bathroom and cutting some off. It was no big deal, I could easily regrow it. I also grabbed some nearby dye and changed my hair color, praying she wouldn't notice I wasn't a friend of his.

When I came out, she seemed to smirk for some reason. "Who are you and where did that nice lookin' girl go?" She asked sarcastically to which I almost blushed, but managed to hold it in.

"I'll just..go see Keith in his room. Not what you think, obviously." I walked away as she mumbled something about needing to go to the mall anyways.

As Keith's amazing parents came in through the window, they had an annoyed expression. "I don't mean to overstep, but maybe once in a while open the damn window for us!"

I laughed simply before apologizing. I almost wasn't sorry.

Keith POV (because yes).

Finally getting home after that visit to the park. Same park I was at before moving in, but I chose not to think about that.

I was laughing at my own memories and cringing at others before suddenly having a bad feeling. It was like what I always felt with my parents.

Hah! Yeah right Keith! They're never coming back!

Is what I thought before I turned my knob to reveal the very psychopaths. The one that shaped my childhood, the people who and my life shitty as can be. And also-

The people who if not for their abuse I would've never run away and met Pico. Double edged sword, but I still wasn't happy to see them. I also saw Cherry, but she seemed to be different. I decided to play a little game with her.

"Hey, Keit-"

"Whoa whoa, how the fuck do you know my name?" I asked back at her, to which Cherry looked offended.

"Had to change myself." She said before suddenly growing all of her hair and changing her skin back in one movement. Quite magical. I still only love Pico though.

"And what the fuck are you idiots doing here? And don't pretend I don't see that knife." My mother got a confused glance before revealing her knife. With Pico being so protective over me, I decided to learn more about weapons with his encouragement.

I also learnt how to recognize danger, since Pico didn't want me dying in the scenario he wasn't there. And I would've been able to prevent it, too, if only Cherry didn't trap my arms and left down with her powers.

"Ohh, that's it! You wanna kill me! Well then do it right now." She looked confused. "That's right, stop my fucking heart!"

Cherry didn't end up doing that, but it was still risky saying that. "Enough talking!" My father belted our, to my mothers approval. "You're right, honey! It's time for the main course!"

My father held my head with his cold, dead feeling hands. He tilted my head downwards a considerable amount, to reveal my neck. Meanwhile my mom took the knife as teased it near my neck.

"Tell us, sweetie, where's your boyfriend?" My mom asked while dancing her knife near my neck, showing how much of a danger she was.

"I'll never tell you, you bi- AAH!" I felt the knife dig into my throat, just enough to be painful but not enough to kill. While my parents had wicked grins on their faces, Cherry seemed more hesitant.

I felt the room starting to go dark. My screaming became a little less audible, despite the amount I was screaming.

"That enough encouragement, Keith?" My father spat out with venom laced in his voice, his breath smelling of smoke and faint liquor.

"N-no..AHH! FUCk-" I yelled out, felling a knife dig into my chest. I wanted to yell louder or say some different things, but the pain became unbearable by this point.

"Tell you what." My mother lifted my head with her finger. "If you tell us where that pathetic ginger is, I'll let you live..!"

It was a tempting offer, but I did not let up. She seemed to be furious and dug the knife a bit deeper, blood starting to spill out at an alarming rate.

"I could go either way, really. Finally I wouldn't have to see my pathetic, excuse for a-"

"Okay! I think that's enough!" I was surprised to see Cherry of all people yell that out. Did she still have some sympathy?

"Alright, this is your last chance. Either tell me where Pico is, or I'll kill you myself.." Cherry said, showing her sharper teeth and threatening me with her eye glare.

"G-go on, b-bitch.."

With those genius words, I got her claw thrown at me. The pain was agonizing, and if I wasn't almost unconscious, it would probably be worse.

All of them were laughing, it being merely a faint voice by now And it was great that they were, too.

Because while they were laughing, a certain ginger was sneaking up to them.

W: 1304