𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆

Read in dark mode 👍🏾

𝐾𝑎𝑚𝑟𝑦𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝐿𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑥, 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑟𝑘

𝐾𝑎𝑚𝑟𝑦𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑖𝑒 𝐿
𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑥, 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑟𝑘

"Guys wake up, first day of school" I knocked on my siblings door yawning.. 

I went into the restroom doing my morning hygiene "kammie hurry up" my sister trenity knocked..

"Do I have to wake Chelsea?" She asked, "no I don't have any plans" I informed her letting her into the bathroom..

"Isn't it your senior year?" I questioned her finishing up.. "yeah hopefully it goes by quickly" she took her toothbrush out, i nodded..

"Did jojo get up?" I asked her not hearing my brother moving around, she shrugged..

I sighed going into his room "Jordan it's time to get up" I threw a shoe off his floor at him...

"Kamryn what the fuck" he said getting up.. "you got school get dressed" I said to him..

walking into the kitchen, I started preparing breakfast for them, 15 mins later a knock was heard at the door..

"It's open" I yelled, my neighbor zuri came In "hey kam, you got plans today?" She walked into the kitchen sitting at the dining table...

"No just work, why" I asked her, "I wanted to ask you to go with me to this new club" she spoke..

"I'll be free later, what time?" I said putting their food on the plates, "around ten" she said..

"Yeah I'll go I get off at 8" I shrugged, "ok I gotta ask d first you know how he is about me going out" she said..

"Hmm, Come eat" I yelled to the kids, "I gotta go, see you later" zuri waved as she left out...

I seen my dad on the couch asleep, he's drunk as usual, I shook my head going back to my room..

"Chelsea is crying i don't know if you want me to get her or?" Jordan came into my room..

"No it's cool I'll get her" I waved him off, "shh I'm here baby" I cooed picking her up out her crib

"You hungry" I asked her knowing I wasn't going to get a response..

I went into the kitchen grabbing her bottle washing it out.. I made her bottle feeding it to her..

It was now 12 and Chelsea was asleep on my bed while I got ready for work.. "I'm all ready, now I need to get Chelsea ready" I reassured myself..