Rod

You weren't allowed to leave this place.

A guard at the gate said since you're new here - you're not allowed to leave the property until you have a signed letter from the doctor saying you're "mentally stable"

Billie tried to defend you.

She said you two were just going down to the train tracks - but the guard, a tall muscular man Billie kept calling "Allan" wouldn't let you leave with her.

He said, she could go, but you would have to stay behind.

You didn't expect her to go on without you....but that's what she did.

She said she would do the sacrifice for the both of you.

Then she left you standing at the gate.

You watched her disappear into the woods.

You waited around, kicking small pebble rocks, waiting for her to come back.

After about ten minutes, the guard told you to go wait inside for your mother.

That it was about to rain.

The sky looked bright and sunny to you, but you didn't want to get in trouble for not listening so you just walked right back inside the building the same way you came out.

You were going to walk back to your room to wait - but you were immediately approached by a large woman in a greasy white apron and hair net, as soon as you stepped back into the building .

She was holding a greasy wooden spatula in one hand, and she grabbed your left arm - jerking you up off of your feet and into the air - before she gave you a firm smack on the butt with the dirty wooden spatula!

"- WHO TOLD YOU TO LEAVE?!" She yelled, before she was grabbed from behind by two men who quickly restrained her - forcing her to drop you onto the ground.

Your fight or flight instinct kicked in and you just got up off the floor and ran away down the hallway.

You continued to run - turning corner after corner trying to get away from the crazy lady just in case she broke free and decided to come after you!

You had never been hit before in your life!

Your parents never once hit you!

You were so shocked, you couldn't even process what had just happened to you - until you found a safe quiet room to hide in.

It looked like an old theater room.

There was no one around to stop you from exploring the room, so after you got done crying in the corner behind a chair - you decided to come out and take a look around.

Your buttcheeks still stung from where that mean crazy lady hit you with that hard spatula!

You couldn't wait for Billie to come back so you could tell her what that awful lady did to you!

You knew she would be mad!

Hopefully she finds that lady who hit you and beats her up!

That's what your old mom - Kim- would do!

She said if anyone ever hit you, she would beat them up!

You wished you had a phone so you could call your old mom.....but you didn't.

You looked around the theater room for one, but couldn't find anything useful in contacting the outside world.

You didn't really know where you were in the massive old building either.