Escapee

Ofcourse you didn't want to stay with your family.

Why would you?!

They were embarrassing you - again- like always.

You hated going anywhere in public with them!

They always have to make such a huge scene wherever they go - between the paparazzi and the fans - you couldn't get a moments peace!

You had to get really creative to ditch your security this time.

You claimed you had to use the bathroom.

You knew your personal bodyguard, Parker, would be standing right outside of your bathroom stall the whole time.

So you just hurried inside and locked the stall door before saying, "This is gonna take a while....I'm uhhh....constipated."

Parker replied, "I'm here 24/7 ma'am - Just let me know if you need anything. I'll be standing right here protecting this stall until you're finished with your business." He said.

".....Protecting the stall?" You snorted, staring at the back of the closed door.

"Yes ma'am. I need to make sure you stay safe in there."

You thanked Parker for protecting your bathroom stall.

"- Your safety and wellbeing are my top priority, ma'am." He replied.

You got down on your stomach and peeked under the stall at him.

Parker's black shoes were facing away from the stall.

He was standing with his back to it.

You pulled up a random playlist on your old decoy phone and hit play - letting the music fill the stall.

Then you left the old phone behind the toilet and crawled into the next empty stall.... then the next....and the next..... and the next.... and the next....and the next - until you made it to the arched doorway of the bathroom.

Parker - oblivious to your latest escape attempt - was still standing in front of the empty locked stall door like the idiot he was.

There was another bodyguard standing near by - outside of the open arch bathroom door - his job to keep everyone else out of the bathroom until you were finished.

You had to get rid of him before he spotted you trying to escape and tried to stop you.

You pulled out your latest model phone and texted your older sister, begging her to please buy you a churro.

The closest churro stand was across from the bathrooms - you could see it from your crouched position behind the garbage can by the bathroom door.

Your sister - who was waiting at the nearby train ride with the rest of your family - headed over toward the churro stand causing the masses of fans following after her - taking pictures and recording videos - to crowd the street.

It distracted the tense guard blocking the bathroom doorway.

He turned to face North - making sure she was ok while browsing the churro stand- his back toward the bathroom door.

You held your breath and ignored the pounding of your heart in your ears as you sprinted out behind the distracted door guard and ran as fast as you could - far away from your embarrassment of a family.

You weren't quick enough, though.

The door guard - Harold - still spotted you.

"- HEY! GODDAMNIT KLOVER NOT AGAIN - GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!"