My smile dropped as I made eye contact with each and every one of them. It was right of me to stay hidden. But if it were hyung...he would've done something about this tradition...knowing this complicated my heart of whether I'm doing the right thing.

...

"That was quite unexpected of Kain" Seongik Han sat in his office with Jiyoung Yoo, both comfortably watching the spars through cameras installed in the gym. "Still, there was not much expected out of these fights...how unfortunate" Seongik commented, leaning back into the couch as he glanced at Jiyoung, watching her reaction. Jiyoung, although knowing well of Jiwoo and Wooins powers, only sighed after seeing Kains outburst. But it also surprised her. She's used to Kains random outbursts so that wasn't what caught her attention, no. What caught her attention was Kains ability to strike again right after Inyong dodged his kick. Even then, Kains strike ability with his first attack was impressive even for an ordinary person, the second strike made her squint her eyes. As if she couldn't believe what she just saw. Kain not only seemed to expect Inyong to dodge that very direction, he even redirected his kick in a way where it held the most damage to his testicles. This made her question something since she's never seen Kain spar personally but seeing those two hits, she knew he learned martial arts. A form almost perfect. Even Jisuk still needed to work on his form.

Did Ilseong train his own son to hold his own against Awakened Ones? It wasn't a completely unexpected idea, rather it made sense. Yet, observing Kain these past few years, she could say he hid that fact very well. His movement showed no signs of refined martial arts ability. And seeing Seongik also staring at Kain currently being hugged by Jiwoo, he also caught it.

To them, Kain is quite possibly the strongest ordinary person they know to be able to injure Inyong in that way. Even though those kicks must've hurt him too, he looked unaffected at all. This gained both their recognition. Both were slightly impressed.

...

"We should continue with the spars...." Giwook said, walking over to me. "Huh? Even after what I-" he shook his head. "The principal is the only one that can stop these spars. Everything else will follow after the spars are finished, so be prepared" I nodded my head, turning to Jiwoo as Giwook and the other instructors walked into their respective places. "I'll look forward to your spar. So do your best" I patted his shoulder, a smile on my face as I walked away, ignoring all the words and stares on my figure. "Annoying as ever" one of them said. "Such a spoiled piece of shit" another said. "No dignity at all" their comments continued as well as Siyeongs glare my way. He had to go to the bathroom to clean his clothes as well as a few other instructors who forgot about my throw up until Siyeong had left. Even then, they started the spars up again.

"Next is Wonyoung Ki and Wooin of the unaffiliated!" They started it again once all instructors had come back from the bathroom, all ready to watch another unaffiliated student get pummeled again. I took a deep breath, calming my nerves as I stood there, giving Wooin an encouraging smile and nod once we made eye contact. He nodded back, walking straight into the arena after talking to Jiwoo and Jihye for a moment. What I did was stupid. And only made Jihye and Jiwoo feel worse about it all since I couldn't keep my temper in tact. I just hope Wooin will be able to make them feel better after this.

Beep

Beep

Beep!

As soon as the third beep sounded, leaving the other yawning, Wooin immediately attacked his opponent in the face. Not giving them a chance to fight back while I just smiled again. Classic Wooin haha. This made the affiliated students confused. "You bastard-" Wonyoung gritted his teeth, pissed off until he paused, seeing Wooins power glaring at great strength. Feeling the amount of pressure he gave off, even the other instructors were absolutely shocked to see it. My smile grew wider when he aimed his hand towards Wonyoung, attacking him with multiple attacks of his ability. The affiliated students' eyes widened. "What!?" They all gasped. "How is someone as strong as him unaffiliated!?" They questioned, watching as Wonyoung finally took the spar seriously. Activating his power and shooting many spheres at him. Only to have Wooin dodge each one and with others that were close to hitting him, he easily used his own power to change the attack's trajectory. "Wow" I gasped.