𓂀 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔻𝕆𝕆ℝ 𝕀𝕊 ℂ𝕃𝕆𝕊𝔼𝔻 𓂀

"ℑ 𝔰𝔞𝔴 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢"

ℑ𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔜/𝔑 𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔰... 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡.

☬ ℑ'𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔡 𝔤𝔲𝔶 ☬

Her body ached. There was a faint ringing in her ears, and it got louder and louder until her head began to pound, and her eyes snapped open. She took deep breaths. Her chest was tight. She could barely get any air into her. There was a shooting pain in her spine, as if someone or something had snapped it in half. She tried sitting up, but it only caused a burning in her chest.

There was smoke, debris of concrete, and fire everywhere. She felt a warm liquid run down the right side of her face. Her skin felt hot. She was sweating from the heat. Small pieces of concrete stuck to her skin. She had dust marks on her forehead, her hands, and on her armor.

She felt so weak that even sitting down was too much for her. She would've made herself levitate, but even using her powers would probably kill her. And what was even worse?

She couldn't feel her feet.

Her body was weak.

She felt incomplete, as her chest tightened even more. Tears ran down her face.

Where was Ishmael?

Where was Anubis?

Were they alive?

Were they hurt?

Were they dead?

She started looking around for them through the smoke. She couldn't stand, but she could certainly drag herself.

She caught sight of a large figure in the distance. She struggled to crawl, but she had to get to the figure.

She stopped abruptly, upon hearing the noise of tearing flesh.

And the figure wasn't a human. No.

It had blood on its teeth, and with its companion, it feasted on Anubis's body. His body was limp. His eyes were plainly open, as if he was alive, and was just staring at the ceiling. His fingertips were black, as if he strained his power from fighting back.

He had lost.

Was this her fault that this happened?

Where was Five?

Where were her children?

Where was her family?

Where were the heroes she grew up with?

Did they die all alone?

She was scared. She wanted to tell them that. She wanted protection. It may be selfish, but she wanted someone to fight for her, and to protect her, instead of her fighting for herself, as well as everybody else.

She'd always been the front lines of everyone's army. She'd tried to be the bravest soldier. Even if she ran, she tried to fly to drag the enemy away. She wasn't trying to please anyone, but she just wanted someone to see her for who she really was.