𓂀 ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼 𝕃𝕀𝔼𝕊... 𓂀

"𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢."

ℑ𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔤𝔬.

☬ 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶𝔰 ☬

"Bitter Taste" Billy Idol

Days like these were days you'd never look forward to. This was part of the pain. The undying feeling of dying. No one ever thinks about dying. So the idea of dying isn't that serious. But when your life is at the brink of extinction, you have to spend your days, running for your life, not even realizing, that, that is exactly what you've been doing your entire life.

Those are the days no ever looks forward to. The realization days.

That's why Luther sat on the edge of the bed, staring out at the red sky, wondering what would happen to all of them if they did go down death row.

That's why Lila stood in the bathroom, looking at her stomach in the mirror, seeing it slowly grow, day by day. Wondering if it was a boy or a girl. Hoping that they would survive if they went to fight.

That's why Viktor laid on his hotel room sofa, with Harlan's headphones on his ears, listening to the sounds that he used to call peculiar.

That's why Diego laid in his hotel room, thinking about nothing. Staring into disappearing space that was the white ceiling. With a knife in one hand, he threw it over his head, aiming at the male mannequin, which already had two other knives lodged into the side of its head.

That's why Allison walked down the hall menacingly, because in days like these, nothing you say would mean anything. You would be so evil deep down, that no one know the difference.

That's why Five continuously walked in a circle around the Buffalo Suite, taking every single detail of the exotic room in. Staring at centerpiece which held the door to the other side. Wondering. Questioning. He wanted answers, but either no one knew or no one would ever tell. He stayed there for what seemed like an eternity. At some point, he ran out of questions, too. But he stayed there, because he didn't want to be around her right now.

That's why Ben, Klaus, and Lincoln, the golden trio, stood in the elevator together, heading down to the lobby, as the hour was almost out. Klaus--wrapping his arm around Ben's shoulder, trying to show affection towards him--was pushed away. Lincoln felt timid, as he remembered what he'd done earlier that day. Klaus looked to him, seeing his beautiful face wallow in self pity. Lincoln would not dare to even glance at the Seance.

That's why as seconds ticked away, Luther laid with his lover in the bed, repeating his time traveler brother's words. His mind raced on and on. But Sloane was content in his arms. She wasn't a mind reader. She chose not to worry. To her, death was simple. It was okay, because there would be no memory of her happiness ever existing.

That's why Y/N stood on her balcony, holding her gold sword of immortal death. She watched it glisten in the light, as she drank away her sorrow. Her children, sitting at the white table, playing checkers. She looked to them. She wondered... Wherever darkness came from, they'd go back to it. They'd be home. She would be home.

Without the love of her life.

And the little island where Hotel Obsidian stood was slowly falling apart. Breaking to pieces, and drifting into the Kugelblitz, where it would explode in the end, and God's creation would be just like a test round.