𓂀 𝔽𝕀ℝ𝕊𝕋 𝕊𝕋𝔼ℙ 𝕌ℕ𝔻𝔼ℝ 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕌𝕄𝔹ℝ𝔼𝕃𝕃𝔸 𓂀

"ℌ𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔭𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥,
𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔪𝔞𝔶𝔟𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶'𝔯𝔢 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔲𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔩𝔶?"

ℑ𝔫 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔠𝔥 ℑ𝔯𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔵𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔞𝔡𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔐𝔦𝔡𝔞𝔰 𝔡𝔬𝔢𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔡𝔦𝔢.

☬ ℑ 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔊𝔬𝔡'𝔰 𝔞 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔦𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔯𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡 ☬

"Hey." Jayme called, barging into Iris's room as she read her book. Iris looked to her; a bit angry that her alone time had gotten interrupted. "What the fuck do you want?" Iris asked, glaring at her.

"Daddy needs his meds and his food," Jayme spoke, raising the small paper cup of pills and a bowl of corn flake cereal. "And cuatro has some shit he has to sign. We need you if he refuses."

"You don't need me."

"No. I don't. But you're the second person that I can tolerate here. Get your ass up." She walked away, not waiting for Iris, who groaned in annoyance and stood up to walk after her, slamming her door on the way out.

"I don't know why you insist on bringing me with you on your voyages of stupid shit. You still act like when we were sixteen."

"Says the one who stopped aging." Alphonso asked as he took a bite out of his apple. He grimaced at the dry taste if it, and threw it behind him, making Iris grimace at his action. "At least my brain actually works."

Alphonso snickered. "That goes for you, too, munchies." Iris stated. Alphonso rolled his eyes.

Jayme knocked on Reginald's door before opening it. The three walked in together with cold and annoyed faces. "All right, Reg, you know the drill. Pills, bills, and num-nums!"

"Yay!" Iris cheered dryly.

"I'm not hungry." Reginald answered, walking towards his children. "Come on. I'm really not in the mood for your bullshit today." Jayme said, staring at him. She poured the two pills into his hands and then throwing the paper cup on the floor, rolling her eyes in annoyance while Alphonso stood behind him, holding the file in his hands. Iris closed her eyes as she kept her anger to a minimum, wanting to run out of there.

"Get a move on." Alphonso stated as Reginald slowly took his pills.

Iris turned her head, scrunching her eyebrows as she smelt a strong and disgusting odor and felt a peculiar presence.

"Sit." Alphonso demanded, and Reginald did so. "Now..." Alphonso placed the file in front of him, opening it and putting the pen down on the paper from behind his ear.

"What is this?"

"Doesn't concern you, old man. We say sign, you sign."

"Hey, respect your elders, douchebag." Iris said to him.

"Shut up."

"Me? You're the one who looks like melted pizza."

"Just sign your name or Iris will do her job." Jayme said. Iris rolled her eyes. Alphonso bent down, putting his face closer to Reginald's as he threatened to bring Christopher as well. Reginald instantly looked to him, then to Jayme, who shook her head in impatience. And so, he picked up the pen and signed his name, caring more about his life than his money.