WattpadAsianFantasy: Dragons on Earth, for the third time!

Prompt:  You travel to China to celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival, but quickly discover everyone is riding a real dragon for Chinese mythology.

I woke up and immediately fell off of my bed and smashed my head into my table.

"Really?" I asked myself, already feeling it swelling up.  After Altha nosed her way through the door, making sure I was okay, she left and I followed her, wondering how Sivior had gotten to me so quickly again.

I headed to breakfast, knowing they had most likely gone to breakfast already, not wanting to wake me up after the long day.

Surprisingly they weren't there, and after getting a bowl of cereal I went to our normal seats.  They both still hadn't come by the time I had finished my food and I went to the library and found them both scribbling notes on some paper.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked sneaking up on both of them.

"Homework for Mr. Conzorin," Amiri explained, rolling up the paper.

"I didn't get any," I said, confused, and sat down.

"It was if you didn't get an Element(C in human grades) or below," she replied grabbing one of the books off of the nearby shelves. 

"I heard one kid got an Imp(F in human grades)," Interrupted Flynn stretching back in his chair.

"Did you guys want to go the Earth?" I asked, "You know, since we don't have school."  They both agreed and we teleported to China just in time for the Dragon boat festival.

I bought them both some breakfast since they had been in the library all morning and we headed to the docks, where the contesters were lining up for the race.  All of the boats had their unique dragon head mounted on the front of the ship and had scales painted on the sides with a tail at the end.

They both sat munching on their breakfast and almost didn't notice when the racers were off.  They all went very quickly, their oars moving in a synchronized motion that was entrancing, almost hypnotic.

Halfway through the race though, Amiri noticed something.  "Is it just me, or do those dragons look real?" she asked uncertainly.  And now that she said it, I noticed that the boats transformed slowly into real dragons, its head staying still and their legs swimming.

"This is not good," Flynn and I said in unison.

"We need to somehow get everyone off of the dragons and get them back to Excerin without anyone seeing.  That won't be too hard right?"  They both looked at me like I was crazy.

"Ok, maybe a bit hard," I said, "Were going to need a distraction, maybe burn a building or something, that should get everyone away, and then we could use the Elements to scare away the dragons," I said, the plan slowly forming together.

I quickly and discreetly lobbed a fireball at the nearest shop with the least people.  after the explosion, almost everyone was either out of the place or getting out.

"Any ideas on getting the dragons away from here?" I asked, "And how to get the people out of the boats?"

"We could send some Air, get them off the boats, and then scare the dragons away with..." Flynn suggested.

"With some Fire," Amiri finished, "Maybe since they're water dragons they would be scared of fire."  After all of us agreed on the plan I quickly sent gusts of wind at the rowers, throwing off almost all of them except a few who had been clinging to the sides.

I sent another quick sharp blast and then all of the riders were off and swimming to the shore and the dragons looking around for their riders.

Flynn and I quickly hurled fireballs at the dragons while Amiri covered us with an Air shield, kind of like an illusion of us not being there.  After a minute of throwing the fireballs only two dragons dodged the fire.

Before I could throw another fireball Flynn jumped in the water and swam towards the dragons who saw him and reared up to the challenge.  Flynn quickly lobbed a fireball into one of the dragon's eyes while the other one swiped at Flynn and he was sent flying.

I quickly sent a blast of air that had the dragons flying multiple hundred feet.  We quickly rushed over to Flynn who was laying motionless on the ground.

I quickly checked for his pulse and found one, allowing me to breathe in relief and think what a chaotic weekend this was.