Niggas gonna lie until they can't anymore.

"Nobody is lying," He frowned, finishing the last back piece she couldn't reach.

Samara spun around to face him once he was done. Her head was tilted to the side–holding a blank facial expression as she eyed him "So when you came back Thursday night from Miami, you didn't go fuck Adah?" She raised her eyebrows, leaning her weight on her right leg and positioning her hand on her right hip.  She knew the truth considering Adah was bragging to other coworkers about it on Friday.

Kamari scrunched his face up "How do you know about that?" He questioned.

"Why are you lying?" She resorted and then rolled her eyes, walking around his bodily frame him out of the bathroom. "I'on care what you do but there's no reason to lie about it. I'm nobody you have to lie to," She turned back around to go inside the bathroom again after remembering her phone.

"If you don't care why you bringin' it up?" His tall–muscular figure stepped in front of her before her hand could fully reach out to grab her phone from the counter. "Are you jealous?" He challenged a cocky smirk appearing across his lip as he looked down at her short figure.

She folded her arms across her chest "Jealous?" She frowned "What do I have to be jealous of Kamari? I'm just saying it's no reason to lie about something simple like that was," She shrugged carelessly. He wasn't her nigga, it's no reason to be jealous specifically because she didn't want Kamari in that way.

She viewed him as a friend, nothing more.

"Lying like you doin' right now about not being jealous?" He chuckled "We didn't fuck Samara, we almost did but I stopped myself before it could've gone further. We were kissin' and she almost gave me head but that's it," He explained only for Samara to carelessly shrug her shoulders again.

"You don't have to explain anything to me, Kamari. That's all your business and I'm not jealous. I've said that," She extended her arm past his body and finally, grabbing her phone from the counter as she came to when entering.

"So why are you actin' jealous if you so-called not jealous?" He followed close behind her on the tail out of the bathroom.

It was as if he was upset that she wasn't jealous.

"Nobody is actin' like anythin' and can you like not to walk that close to me?" She circled her body around to face him then backed up slightly after feeling intimidated by his taller figure hovering over hers. "I keep shit P Kamari. If I was jealous, trust me when I say you wouldn't be in my presence right now. The only way I would be jealous is if I wanted to fuck you and if I, Samara wanted to fuck you, baby, I would've done it already," She spoke truthfully.

The two will playfully flirt with each other all day and probably even behave like a couple without the kissing and sex aspects when they're alone. However, Samara couldn't take it there. Far too many complications came with her, she wouldn't put that on anyone.

"You think so?" He dragged his tongue across his bottom plump lip.

"I know so," She spoke confidently "But I don't fuck men that any and other woman had easy access to babe. That's nasty, not really my thing but I mess with you as a friend," She smiled and patted her hand on his chest.

"Who has easy access to me besides you Londyn?" He addressed her by her middle name with eyebrows raised. He recently found out her middle name after seeing her driver's license one day. He used any given moment to say it in a sentence now.