5 - Enter, The Spider King

Somewhere in the city, was a market filled with stalls that sells fruits, vegetables and many more that people would buy as the market was filled with with many people, among them were Pigsy and Tang, who were out getting ingredients for Pigsy's noodles.

"Ho ho! Now this is a beautiful carrot! Couple more finds like this baby and we're golden!" Pigsy cheered as he inspected the carrot closely, Tang on the other hand sighed as he also inspected the carrot and spoke while Pigsy watched with his arms crossed "Looks the same as the last 20,000 carrots we've looked at!" Pigsy then snatched the carrot back as he yelled at Tang "Give me that! I wouldn't expect you to appreciate a fine carrot like this. You ain't no culinary genius," He then laughed before speaking again "like me!" Suddenly a chuckle was heard as they turned to face a very worn out and suspicious looking shop as the owner of the voice spoke out "My, my, my! You boys are making quite a scene." Out from the shadows was a very beautiful young 'woman' as 'she' continued while 'she' showed the 'vegetables' to sell with "Looking to buy some ingredients? Something tasty? You've come to the right place." 'She' then blowed a kiss towards Tang, whiched did nothing on him as he deadpanned "Uh...oh! Come on, Pigsy, let's just keep going. Huh!?" He looked towards the spot where Pigsy was as he turned to see Pigsy in front of the 'woman' as if he was under a spell as he lightly chuckled "Y-You are selling beautiful vegetables today?" Tang looked to see they looked pretty alright, however something inside him told that there's wrong with these 'vegetables'.

Then, the 'woman' spoke "That's right sugar, this is the finest store in the whole market. Why don't come around back and look at my exclusive wears?" 'She' then disappeared behind the shadows as Pigsy awed "Ooh!" However, before he can go in, Tang stopped him as he spoke "Pigsy, I'm not sure, uh-" He was cut off when Pigsy spoke "Don't wreck this for me! I need this!" With no other choice, Tang had to go in with Pigsy as the 'woman's' voice whispered "A little closer, a little closer." When Pigsy and Tang stepped on a certain crest, the trapdoor opened as they screamed when they fell down the trap. The 'woman' evilly laughed as the voice was slowly drifting into a man's voice until the 'woman' changed into their true appearance into a male from the illusion along with the vegetables as he spoke up "Men! They always fall for the same thing!" He continued to evilly laughed as the trapdoor closed to reveal a spider symbol.

 The 'woman' evilly laughed as the voice was slowly drifting into a man's voice until the 'woman' changed into their true appearance into a male from the illusion along with the vegetables as he spoke up "Men! They always fall for the same thing!"...

~Meanwhile...~

MK yawned as she sat up and rubbed her eyes, she then looked at her clock as her eyes widen to see it was '9:00 AM' "Aah!! I'm gonna be late!!" She then quickly got out of her bed, took a quick shower and started putting on her usual clothes but in a very different style.

She wore a cropped shirt which shows a bit of her abdomen as she put on her red skirt and finally wore her black leggings and sneakers.

She then left her apartment and got down inside the restaurant, however this confused and worried her when the shop was still closed and no sign of Pigsy or Tang. She took out her phone and started to dial Pigsy's number and called him, when she only heard the voicemail, this made her worried as she quickly thought 'I gotta tell the others!' She then started running towards Sandy's boat.