💝Valentine's Day Special💝

Hey guys, this was chapter special was supposed to come out sooner but because of reasons, I had to post this chapter very late (or is it?).

But anyways, Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
• • • • • • • • • •
Tomorrow was Valentine's Day, as the citizens of Megapolis City was decorating their home of Red and White with shapes of hearts, flowers and some smell of chocolate everywhere.

It was nearly sundown, which meant night was falling soon, however in a apartment on top of Pigsy's Noodle Shop, MK was in the kitchen making her very special chocolate for Valentine's Day, she usually makes so many for her friends every time this month appears, right now she was working like crazy in her apartment kitchen.

The kitchen was filled with chocolate brown powder everywhere including the walls that was also covered with chocolate liquid, in the middle of the kitchen was MK, who was mixing a huge bowl filled with chocolates like crazy. She was making her own homemade chocolate with the ingredients she had brought from yesterday's grocery.

After hours of finally finishing the chocolate, she let out a sigh of relief as she started placing the now cool-hard chocolate in the empty boxes she created along with cards and some flowers. She was finally done as she let out a tired sigh due to the all the energy she put through her work and making these gifts for tomorrow. But she couldn't rest yet, there was one more thing she had to do before so.

~Timeskip~

In the middle of the night, a shadow of an unknown person was walking around quietly, looking around to see if no one was following them as they went towards Pigsy's Noodle Shop, they left two rectangular-shaped boxes, one was pink and white while the other was red and white, in front of the shop's window as they turned and left somewhere.

~At the Long's Mansion~

The figure then went towards the Long's Mansion or in other words Mei's home, as the figure was careful enough not to trigger the security alarms, they then left a green and white square box outside the gateway as they quietly and carefully left.

~At Sandy's Boat House~

The figure then appeared at Sandy's boat house as they looked around, making sure no one was watching them. They gently placed a blue and orange square box in their mail box (does he have a mail box?) as they quietly left.

~At the Demon Bull Family's Fortress~

The fortress was calm in the night as the shadowed figurine was in front of the huge closed doors, they left a red-purpled heart shaped box with the rectangular boxes, one is purple and black while the other was red and gold (not literal gold, just the color gold) as they successfully left the fortress unnoticed and unheard.

~At Flower Fruit Mountain~

It was a beautiful and quiet night here at Flower Fruit Mountain, the only sounds that was being heard was the crickets and the soft snores of the monkeys that lived there.

The shadow figurine somehow got to Flower Fruit Mountain as they quietly walked the track towards the waterfall entrance, careful not to wake the little monkeys up from their slumber.

As they managed to make it at the waterfall entrance, they left a orange and red heart-shaped box on the ground, not to near in the water. Then, they quietly left and out of Flower Fruit Mountain.

~At the Shadow Play~

The place of where the shadow play that was held was closed for tonight as the shadow figurine then left the purple and black heart-shaped box in front of the entrance and left quietly, making sure no one had heard them.

~Somewhere...~

Finally the shadow figurine was drawing two separate circles with symbols, two of them differently, on the floor in the middle of it was heart-shaped boxes. One was blue and white while the other was pink and red.

Then after they finished drawing the circle, they started to chant the words quietly making the circles started to glow, then they shot up in different directions, one on the ocean and the other in the sky. The shadow figure looked at it until they disappeared as they disappeared into the night as well.

~The next day...~

MK was calmly and peacefully sleeping on her bed until the sun rays started bothering her as she woke up as she quietly and softly yawned. She sat up and stretched herself as she got herself out of bed. She then checked the calendar of her room and gasped.

Today was Valentine's Day!

She then opened the curtains of her room and checked the view through her room window. The city was filled with colors of red and white with heart shapes everywhere she sees. She smiled as she peeled her eyes of the window as she got ready for the day.

After she got dressed and had her breakfast, she went downstairs to see her friends enjoying the boxes of chocolate.

Or in other words...

The chocolate that she made.

She smiled happily to herself when she was the happy looks she got from her friends. Mei noticed MK as she greeted her "MK, hey! You gotta try out these chocolates, they are so good!" MK giggled as she answered "Thanks Mei, but I think I'm good for now." Then, Pigsy spoke up "Also kid, I think someone left you some packages in your mail."

MK looked at him before heading outside to find some packages waiting for her. She then grabbed them all and headed to her room. When she got there, she removed the tape using her scissors and opened the boxes one by one. Inside the boxes made her gasp as her hands were covering her mouth.

The first box she saw was a gold necklace with a fiery red ruby on it whiched was oval shaped.

The second was a beautiful bottle of pink perfume with a peach-scent on it.

The third was a beautiful glow in the dark crystal ball, inside of it was a full moon with a glowing faint purple light.

The fourth was a beautiful bouquet full of MK's favorite types of flowers, along with lotuses as well. Fresh and lively.

And finally, the last but not least, the fifth was a bracelet made of pearls with a seashell on it and a brooch that resembles the whole ocean.

MK placed her hands on her chest softly as she felt herself smiling as her cheeks went pink. She happily sighed at the beautiful gifts as she looked out the window to see the view while staying on still on her spot.

'Happy Valentine's Day everyone.' MK thought as she took her gifts out of the packages and enjoying the day with everyone she knew.

• • • • • • • • • •
See ya all next time!