(9) Feelings

They got caught in each other's eyes for a second. God, Sam felt like he could get lost in those dark blue eyes.

There wasn't anything Sam didn't like about Colby. Actually, Sam didn't think there was anything to hate about him.

His dimples were absolutely perfect, he was genuinely attractive-- he loved the way he'd out his hand on his nose when he got embarrassed, and he loved the way he'd mess with his hair all the time.

He snapped himself out of the zone by giggling.

"What's so funny?" Colby asked in a suspicious, yet playful tone.

"Nuthing, nothin'" Sam answered, chugging his Corona.

He had started to feel a little buzz, but nothing major.

Colby shrugged it off, and drunk his own drink of choice.

"I don't know what possesses you to drink that stuff," Sam said, pointing toward Sam's drink.

"Says you who drunk straight vodka not long ago. That shit's the real enemy here," He answered, laughing.

Colby laughed, "Oh, shut the fuck up," He said, but he didn't really mean it.

"Okay," Sam said, teasing Colby.

"Noo wait, I was joking!" Colby said, but Sam stayed quiet.

"Sam- pleasee! I'm sorry!"

Sam dramatically turned his face away from Colby, and Colby pouted. So, provoked, he started tickling Sam.

"Bahahah! Colby, stop! Okay!" Sam tried to defend himself, but he couldn't stop laughing.

"Okay, okay I'll-"

"You'll what?" Colby demanded, continuing to tickle Sam.

"Hahaha! I'll speak! I promise haha!" Colby stopped and smiled.

"Good," He said, sitting back up, and Sam did as well, catching his breath.

"Jerk," Sam muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Colby asked in a daring tone.

"Nothing," Sam said quickly, not wanting to get tickled again, as he was still catching his breath from the last rodeo.

The two got drunker and drunker, and further into the night they didn't even bother to check what time it was.

It was around 3am when it happened.

Sam didn't know was was happening, or even how it happened, but Colby made the first move.

First, a quick peck on the lips, but it slowly turned into a passionate kiss. Colby pushed Sam up against the wall, the kiss a little sloppy because of how drunk they were, but neither of them cared.

Sam wasn't one to French kiss-- he only did it for Katrina a couple of times. He thought it was gross, but when Colby's tongue danced with his own, but body felt different. It felt like it was floating, and suddenly all of his worries were fading away.

He lifted his hand to the brunettes hair, only deepening the kiss.

The two pulled away for air, both panting as their breath reeked of poison, Sam looked into Colby's eyes.

"That was disgusting.." Sam said, and then smiled, "Do it again."

"As you wish," Colby in a seductive tone, pulling Sam in for another kiss, this one a bit less sloppy and a bit more passionate. The two were in complete and utter bliss-- it was almost euphoric. Even when kissing Katrina he didn't feel like this.

Colby reached a hand up Sam's shirt, making him jolt from the --what felt like-- freezer burn on the Brunette's hand, but slowly eased into it.

Colby gripped his side, pulling the blonde inbetween in legs. He did the same with his other hand. The two pulled away, and Sam hugged Colby's neck, resting his head on it.

"Holy shit.. I didn't know you were such a good kisser.." Sam said, a little out of breath.

"I didn't know you could look that hot," Colby admitted, pulling the blonde into a soft hug and resting his head on Sam's shoulder.

"Ugh.. we should sober up and go back home.." Colby said, making Sam nod back in response.

"Good idea.. we almost finished this pack of Coronas.." Sam said, laughing. Colby laughed before he said,

"I got so drunk I started drinking the Coronas. That's crazy," He continued laughing.

"What the fuck is happilatin?" Sam said, realizing what he said and he burst out laughing. Colby started raising his voice playfully.

"What the fuck is 'happilatin'?" Colby asked. Sam couldn't stop laughing to explain himself. He caught his breath eventually,

"I-I Ugh, fuck, I heard it in a song-"

"What song?" Colby asked.

"It was uh.. part of a Violent J album.. Wizard of the hood?" He guessed, and then shrugged it off.

"That's some crazy shit, I think you're drunk off your ass right now," Colby said, sobering up more than Sam.

"Yeah? Well, I might be drunk right now but it's not too early to tell you I love you, is it." Sam smiled up at Colby.

Colby's face went red. "Like.. like that?" He questioned.

Sam wanted to keep the confession chill-- he didn't know how to plan dates, and he wasn't all that affectionate-- even though he tried to be. So, he just nodded. Colby thought he would explode.

"Did.. did you just confess to me?" Colby asked, red as a tomato, because he wasn't sure. Sam was so calm about it. Sam nodded again, a dumb smile on his face.

Colby brought him into a tight hug, this experience completely getting rid of the feeling of booze in his system.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this.." Colby said, resting his face in the crook of Sam's neck. Sam hugged back tightly, his own heart thumping with adrenaline.

They went outside and looked at the stars through the trees for a while. Sam was still dizzy and drunk, but fully aware of what just happened.

Sam checked the time.

"Fuck.. it's almost sunrise.. do you think you can take us home?" Sam asked.

Colby nodded, confident, "Sure, sure, let's go," Colby said, helping Sam up and into the car not that far away.

Colby got in the driver's and crunk the car up, start on their way home. It took about a 40 minute drive back because Colby didn't want to risk anything and drove slow.

They made it back to their house and unlocked the front door, and walking in.

The both made a b-line to Colby's bed, and Sam passed out almost immediately.

Colby chuckled and covered him up, turning the light off and climbing under the covers with him.

His heart thumped, thinking about tomorrow and different ways to ask for Sam to be his boyfriend.

-