Chapter 291 - 300

Start from the beginning

    The 2 sets found in the Furniture Expo are used, and the Qinggang base has 4 sets, 2 of which are new, but the generator is a consumable, and if it breaks, it will have to be scrapped without repairing parts.

    If you are lucky and can live for decades, the idiot will sell it.

    "No, I also spent a lot of effort to replace the second-hand ones."

    Qin Chuan had to find a way on his own, and he actually found a few of them, and slaughtered a wave of them, all they wanted was food.

    There is no force value of 50 buildings, but Qin Chuan's IQ is not bad. He secretly summoned the sharp-billed monkey and others, dug a basement in the villa, and sealed all the food.

    "Remember, even your wives are not allowed to say, whoever doesn't control their mouths, see if I don't blow your dog's head."

    After scolding his brothers, Qin Chuan gave each of them a bag of food, and said: " I don’t know how long the Eternal Night will last. When it really comes, I can’t go out to do business anymore, and save some food.

    You all live together, and you have to stick together in danger. The police station is opposite, so it shouldn’t be too dangerous. Naive is about to be overwhelmed, and all of them will live with me."

    "Understood, boss."

    At the same time, the community held an owner meeting again to discuss the safety of Yong Ye.

    It is related to the safety of every household, and every household arrives neatly.

    Yong Ye is blind. In order to protect the safety of the community, it is suggested that electric lights be installed in front of every house. Since it is convenient for security patrols, it can also deter evil forces to a certain extent.

    Although his life and death have nothing to do with him, Jiang Ning still made a suggestion, "It's not safe to install it in front of the door. If gangsters come in, a stone can smash the light. I suggest installing it under the eaves of the second floor

    . Then use a cover to protect it."

    However, since she didn't treat her son's illness and caused his son to almost die, Mrs. Xiao didn't taunt in public, she just pretended she didn't hear it.

    On the contrary, Rong Sanshao agreed with both hands, "Sister Jiang is right, just follow this."

    Mrs. Xiao almost spat out a mouthful of old blood.

    Just after the owner meeting ended, Yang Jie caught up with the two of them, "Instructor Huo, Miss Jiang."

    Jiang Ning turned around, "What's the matter?"

    Yang Jie greeted the two of them in advance, "Captain He said that Yong Ye is coming soon, suggest we Resign and go back to guard the building."

    Jiang Ning was surprised, the salary provided by the community is not low, and the work is relatively easy, I don't know how many people outside envy this job, but He Tianming would suggest that they resign.

    There were no outsiders, Yang Jie told the truth, "Captain He said that the community is the safest in the extreme daylight, but Yongye is the opposite. This place may be targeted by gangsters immediately. He asked me to remind you to pay attention to protecting yourself." No wonder

    . People in Aoyuan will obey He Tianming unconditionally. He is indeed far-sighted, with a pair of insightful eyes to see through human nature.

    Jiang Ning was curious, "Does Captain He still live with you?" "