Chapter 271 - 280

Start from the beginning

    I guess the life of the Rong family in the base will not be easy, otherwise they will not return to Fengcheng to be a low-key man."

    Before the natural disaster, dare Such a person who doesn't give the Rong family face, probably has no scum.

    After the bloody tempering of the last days, the Rong family acted a lot more low-key and cautious, but the pride in their bones was not lost, which made Rong Sanshao a little bit smarter.

    Anyway, as long as the Rong family doesn't take the initiative to provoke, Jiang Ning is willing to make peace the most important thing.

    It's just that she never thought that Rong Sanshao was not mentally ill, but seriously ill.

    He actually sent someone to deliver something, food.

    Jiang Ning was speechless and didn't respond at all.

    Who knows, they sent someone over the next day to drink.

    He also said that there was a misunderstanding and went to the police station to eliminate the case.

    Jiang Ning ignored him and let the dog growl.

    The herbs were planted in the glass house on the roof, and they lasted for several days. After gradually adapting to the climate, the condition was relieved.

    They grow well in the space, so they can gradually transition to the glass house. If they are directly planted with medicinal seedlings found in the wild, most of them will die, let alone planted outdoors.

    It seems that cultivating herbs is still very difficult.

    The categories given by Ma Guangnian are relatively complete, which can cure colds and pneumonia caused by them, which is equivalent to giving a standard answer.

    Jiang Ning wants to go into the mountains and find as many herbs as possible.

    Huo Yishen has no objections, other things can be stored in the space, but chickens, ducks, geese and rabbits are difficult to deal with.

    Doudou volunteered, "Let Brother Xiaomu raise them, he likes the big gray and the little white." There are

    too many poultry, and children may not be able to take care of them. Besides, how precious Qin Chuan is to his son is obvious to all.

    Jiang Ning thought for a while, and took out the walkie-talkie to ask.

    Knowing that the family was going out for a few days, Qin Chuan agreed, "Don't worry, just bring it to our house. Xiao Mu has been clamoring to raise poultry cubs these days, so I can find where to get them for him, and let him have a good time." ”

    Raising poultry is dirty and smelly, so it’s good to let the brat taste the pain, so as not to know the suffering of the world.

    As a result, two large cages of poultry were carried over, as well as a large bag of feed mixed with crushed corn feed and sweet potato seedlings.

    Three people and one dog set off again.

    I didn't choose Jinshi Mountain, which should have been searched by many people. This time, I still chose the area of ​​villas in the middle of the mountain at the junction of the cities, but entered the mountain from another direction, going in a direction that I hadn't looked for.

    The four seasons become more and more distinct every day, and many plant seedlings that sprouted in the early stage actually suffered from frostbite and died of frostbite.