Chapter 231 - 240

Start from the beginning

    Three hundred kilometers, a distance of less than three hours by car before the natural disaster, but now they have to clear roadblocks, make detours, and have to deal with unknown risks. It may not be possible to reach the military base in three days.

    Not only is Fengcheng short of water, but the surrounding cities are asking Huicheng for help.

    The military base did not stop the expansion and maintenance of the reservoir when it received the warning of extreme heat and drought.

    Even after the earthquake, the team was organized to re-drill immediately.

    After all, it is a city rich in water resources. Water gushes out twenty or thirty meters down, which solves the urgent needs of the surrounding cities.

    On the fourth day, when the refugees in the resettlement camp could not even squeeze out their own urine to quench their thirst, the water truck returned.

    A 20-ton water tanker drove in.

    Standing on the big terrace, Jiang Ning watched the soldiers calling the refugees out to line up to fetch water. He couldn't help feeling touched, "I wonder what happened to Lu Yu and the others?

    " The Shanhu Reservoir has not been seriously damaged, which shows that the geological plate is still strong, otherwise the military would not have built the base here.

    Huo Yishen stood next to her, "It's not what it used to be. Not only are they skilled, but they also have experience in surviving the last days. No matter where they are, they will try their best to survive." Yes, survival is a

    human instinct, and they will live their lives well.

    After the road was cleared, the water trucks went back and forth every two days.

    Although it is only 300 kilometers, it requires a huge cost, but the official purpose is that no matter when, human life comes first.

    The water distributed to the refugees is not much, but it can sustain life.

    The food in hand is also less, but there is nothing to complain about. The potato and sweet potato balls are mixed with dried vegetables.

    These are the official race against natural disasters, recruiting survivors to race against time to plant and preserve them.

    Life goes on, every day is suffering.

    In the dream, the lights are feasting, abalone and sea cucumber; when I wake up, the house is empty and hungry, but fortunately there is still the comfort of the dream, imagining the day when the disaster ends.

    Even if I deceive myself and others, there is always a fire in my heart that has not been extinguished.

    In the afterglow of the setting sun, Doudou watered the sweet potatoes in the awning.

    The little guy is very smart, even if there is no shortage of water in the house, other people's houses are in short supply, so he dare not waste water when watering, and pour it carefully to the roots.

    Just as Jiang Ning was thinking about what to have for dinner, she suddenly heard Doudou's cry, "Ah..."

    Thinking that Doudou had fallen, she hurried out.

    As soon as I arrived on the terrace, my arms suddenly became very hot, and then my face...

    the hot bean raindrops fell from the sky!

    Hold it, it's actually raining again.

    Regardless of the shock, she hurriedly dragged Doudou into the house, almost bumping into Huo Yi.