"There is water, finally there is water."

    Ignoring the hail and mud, I picked it up and stuffed it into my mouth.

    Yes, when there is nectar in the long drought, who cares about the injury, only thinking about the water to live.

    Some plastic buckets were smashed, and they were so anxious that they cried out, blocked the hole with cloth bags, and kept picking them up with their hands and feet.

    There are also those who lost their barrels in the chaos and went to grab others in a hurry, and started fighting with each other.

    Several people fell on the playground of the neighborhood committee. It is not known whether they were hit by hailstones and died on the spot, or they were caused by trampling in the chaos.

    The apocalypse is so cruel, they were happy to line up a moment ago, and came early to receive the holiday benefits, thinking that they could continue to live with food and water, but no one expected that the next moment a natural disaster would strike and they would die on the spot.

    It is said that the Mid-Autumn Festival is the reunion day, but they died the day before the reunion.

    It's just that it's hard for everyone to live, and no one has time to lament for the dying life.

    Pick up more hailstones, and you can live a few more days.

    I can't live anymore, so I don't care whether others die or not.

    Sometimes, death is a relief!

    "Police, he has a gun!" Someone in the crowd behind suddenly yelled, "Here is someone with a gun!" Just as

    Huo Yishen was about to leave, the police and the security patrol rushed over, "Stop."

    They surrounded him , Put the three of them in the middle, and warned: "It is illegal to hold a gun."

    Huo Yi shook the gun in his hand deeply, "Toy guns are also illegal?"

    That's right, Jiang Ning gave a high-fidelity toy gun.

    The policeman took a few steps forward and was relieved to be sure that it was a toy gun, but he was still worried that they would take it out to rob or bluff people, "This thing is dangerous, we will confiscate it." "Is it really dangerous?" Jiang Ning asked, "It's a plastic gun

    . Yes, but it helped us avoid nine times of robbery, and each time we escaped from death. And just now, if we didn’t have it, we might not even have the chance to come out. Those people are unarmed but vicious

    . Tigers, all rushed to grab the medicine, but you didn’t have time to rescue it.

    Without it, we wouldn’t be able to live today, so I can’t give it to you.”

    The policeman hesitated for a while before saying: “Don’t use it to deal with kind people . People."

    "Don't worry, we still have humanity."

    The police and the security patrol ran not far away to break up the brawlers.

    "Instructor Huo." Yang Weimin, the deputy captain of Aoyuan, ran over, "Are you all right?"

    Jiang Ning looked down at Doudou, only to realize that she was unconscious, and his face suddenly changed, "Doudou is injured, we need to go to the doctor immediately, Gather your team and take them back."

    "Okay, you guys hurry to find a doctor and be careful on the way."

    Huo Yishen took Doudou and hurried out.