Chapter 171 - 180

Start from the beginning

    On the road, there are boulders everywhere.

    Otherwise, wearing night vision goggles, the car will have to roll over if it hits it.

    The car stopped steadily, and the two of them sat quietly like this without getting out of the car.

    After about ten minutes, the other party finally couldn't help it, and slowly came out from the other side of the road.

    One, two...

    more than thirty people, young and old, some armed with sticks, some with knives, with numb and indifferent faces, greedy eyes shining, standing there like countless Green wolf eyes.

    Jiang Ning got out of the car, shot the crossbow and loaded it directly, and said coldly: "Get out of the way, I don't want to kill people today."

    However, no one moved out, "We don't want to kill people either, you leave the car and the goods." "

    It must be like this ?” Jiang Ning looked at them, “I have nothing to back down?”

    “You guys have money, a truckload of goods is nothing, if you don’t want to die, get out!”

    Jiang Ning calmly said, "We are rich, so we deserve to be robbed by you?"

    The boy on the other side had a bad temper, and raised the sharp hatchet in his hand, "His young lady's nonsense, don't force us to do it."

    Make sure they won't back down , and the killing intent was gradually revealed, Jiang Ning shot the arrow in his hand without any hesitation, and hit the heart directly.

    The young man did not die, but the man in his fifties who fell next to him.

    He didn't speak the whole time, but Jiang Ning observed that other people looked at him and acted, and the leader couldn't run away.

    "The village head." Someone exclaimed, "The village head is dead!"

    The other end exploded, and everyone shouted, and they were about to rush over with weapons.

    Jiang Ning didn't hide, raised his hand and threw the crossbow onto the car seat, took the charge out of the space by bending over, and put his hand on the trigger without hesitation, "Since I want to die so much, I will send you down to accompany me." Him."

    Everyone was shocked, they didn't expect that the driver of the wrecked car would charge forward, they immediately stopped and stepped back.

    Jiang Ning sneered, "There aren't many bullets, but it's enough to send you to the King of Hades!" No matter

    how loudly he yelled just now, he retreated so fast now.

    Under the crushing force of absolute force, no one dared to press a word.

    This is a crazy woman, she was talking in a peaceful voice just now, but she killed someone in an instant.

    They just wanted to rob to feed themselves. They never thought about killing people, let alone being killed.

    "Stop!"

    Seeing that they were trying to escape, Jiang Ning stopped coldly.

    Everyone raised their hands in fright, "Don't, don't kill us."

    The timid ones kept shaking their legs, and some even became incontinent on the spot.

    Jiang Ning ordered: "Move the stone away and throw the body into the sea."