Chapter 161 - 170

Start from the beginning

    There are two more rooms on the third floor.

    No, the best shrimp in the world and the best bowl in the world are worth it?

    This is also... as expected, it was fried!

    It seems that there is no distinction between high and low in space, but the pursuit of the most primitive value of objects.

    2 catties of gold bars were thrown in, and there was only half a toilet on the third floor, which was about two square meters more.

    Jiang Ning, "..."

    No matter how small a mosquito is, it is still meat. I am grateful for all the gifts.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey quickly replied, Qin Chuan attached great importance to this cooperation, Jiang Ning provided a tanker of fresh water every day, and the reward was 10 calligraphy and painting and 10 antiques.

    Jiang Ning has no objection, but there are requirements for calligraphy, calligraphy and paintings and the age of antiques. Modern ones are not required, and you can't just pick up cheap ones.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey patted his chest and assured, "Don't worry, although the boss is a little repetitive in his opponents, he is actually very friendly. We have been working together for two years, can we still lie to you? We are honest and aim for long-term cooperation

    . It’s here, just wait and see.”

    Well, anyway, she holds the water resource, as long as the other party is dishonest, the cooperation can be terminated at any time.

    The water tank truck has a capacity of 20 tons. With a single faucet, Jiang Ning took the opportunity to ask the sharp-billed monkey for several large bundles of flexible water pipes.

    The sharp-mouthed monkey is speechless, my sister really can't sleep without taking advantage of it!

    All right, for the sake of saving his life, put the hose on him.

    The two parties made an agreement that the truck would be delivered at nine o'clock in the evening, and the water would be delivered at five o'clock in the morning.

    Huo Yi was deeply worried, and went out with Jiang Ning at night.

    As for Coke and Doudou, they are locked in 1801.

    There are three stainless steel doors, and there are six more stairs. Even if someone is really daring, it will take a lot of effort to open the nine doors, let alone two are not easy to mess with.

    When the two arrived at the secluded and agreed place, the sharp-billed monkey was already waiting in a car, as well as several large bundles of hoses.

    "Brother, sister, I gave you all my belongings."

    After checking that the water pipes were fine, Jiang Ning drove away in the water tanker without wasting much time.

    Huo Yi sat in the co-pilot, lowered his head to check the instruments, "The odometer is broken, but the fuel gauge is fine." The

    two of them didn't have time to drive around the city, and besides, they would easily encounter danger.

    Indeed, there is no tail, so I drove the car into the abandoned factory building in the suburbs, put it in the space, and then rode a mountain bike to leave.

    Back home, the two entered the space to fill water.

    Cut the hose to a suitable length, connect it to the faucet of the balcony and the toilet, unscrew it at the same time, and put water into the water tanker in the black soil garden.