Chapter 151 - 160

Start from the beginning

    There are no residential buildings or commercial houses nearby. As the water level drops, half of the upper signboard of "Steel World" is faintly exposed on the water surface, which looks dilapidated in the hazy morning light.

    The huge rusty iron frame is full of racks, no longer the magnificent glory before the natural disaster.

    At that time, it was just before dawn, and the line of sight was not particularly clear.

    With the cover of the huge billboard, Jiang Ning took out the diving suit and oxygen cylinder from the space.

    The diving suit is fully enclosed, and it is a bit heavy to carry an oxygen cylinder. Fortunately, there is physical exercise at ordinary times, otherwise it would be too much.

    After entering the water, Jiang Ning put the assault boat into the space.

    Turn on the searchlight on the forehead, and the two dive into the water...

    The steel world is very large, covering an area of ​​five or six thousand acres, and there are more types of steel, such as wear-resistant, fall-resistant, weather-resistant, stretchable, H-shaped steel, channel steel , Angle steel, I-beam, composite steel and other hundreds of varieties.

    The shops are all hundreds of square meters large, even thousands of square meters, and the annual processing capacity can reach 20 million tons.

    Too much steel, dazzling.

    It is impossible to stud, and the only thing that is needed for building a building is section steel, steel pipe and steel bar.

    After finding the steel bar store, Jiang Ning went upstream carefully, holding the top steel bar, and tried to enter the space.

    Steel bars are very heavy, and a coil of round steel bars can reach about 1-2 tons.

    Jiang Ning was still worried that he would not be able to accept it, but he did not expect to succeed easily.

    Huo Yi stood by her side, not only paying attention to her safety, but also beware of dangers around her.

    Sweeping the round steel bars of several shops, they were neatly piled up in the black soil garden, piled on top of each other... The

    pressure of the bottom of the water was strong, Jiang Ning didn't feel it at first, but the goods he received were large and heavy, and he started to get tired after half an hour , mentally exhausted rapidly, and had to enter the space to rest for safety considerations.

    Huo Yishen handed her the wrestlers and chocolates for quick energy replenishment, and at the same time helped her relax her hands and feet, "have a rest."

    Knowing the space and time constraints, he was not idle. Seeing that the living room was empty, he moved a bed from the garden Come in.

    Uh, he would pick and choose, and moved a 2-meter bed.

    Judging from the brand, it was a luxury bed worth six figures.

    The vision of picking mattresses is worse than picking girlfriends, and the same six-figure latex mattresses are sold.

    Huo Yishen spread the bedding, and said to Jiang Ning, "Go up and sleep."

    He was reluctant to rest, and went to help with the work on the ground. Seeing that the watermelons she planted were ripe, he picked more than a dozen and put them away .

    After eating, drinking and resting enough, the two dived into the water again and continued to collect things.

    Shaped steel, steel pipes, and fine tendons for tying.