Huo Yi pointed deeply to the outside of the kitchen window, "It seems to be snowing heavily."

    Jiang Ning turned and looked out the window, as if...it really was.

    His eyes can be seen from such a distance!

    Declining Doudou's invitation to dinner, Jiang Ning took the dog home.

    She is a little nervous now, and always feels that Huo Yi has bad intentions.

    Lying in the warm blanket at night, tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep.

    After finally falling asleep, I dreamed that Huo Yishen suddenly confessed to her, the kind that he couldn't do without agreeing, and then the space was discovered... When he

    woke up, his heart was palpitating.

    For three days in a row, Jiang Ning observed him not only during sparring, but also during dog training. As a result, he observed loneliness.

    Say no, the woman's intuition tells her that it seems a little bit.

    In short, it was hazy, tossing Jiang Ning until continuous insomnia.

    Hesitating is not in her character, she sent the dog back to the house and closed the door, took a deep breath towards Huo Yi, "Do you like me?"

    Huo Yi didn't answer in a hurry, but looked at her for a while before saying: "A little bit."

    Jiang Ning's heart thumped twice.

    "I'm actually a non-marriage advocate. I never thought of finding someone to marry. It's good to live alone."

    Huo Yi thought for a while, "Jiang Ning, I'm sorry for causing trouble to you. Since you don't mean it , I won’t force it, and I hope you don’t have any worries.”

    Unexpectedly, he was so open-minded, and she couldn’t help but breathe a sigh of relief, “You are fine, and you will find someone you like.”

    “Well, you too.”

    “Then, Will we still form a team in the future?"

    "Of course, if you don't mind."

    "Of course I don't mind, you are the best partner on the 18th floor."

    After talking, Jiang Ning felt a lot relieved.

    But at the same time, she was a little regretful. If there were no natural disasters, she would definitely not let him go.

    Watching Jiang Ning go back to the house, Huo Yishen turned to open the door and found that his palms were sweaty.

    There is no end to the natural disaster. In fact, he never thought of confessing his love to Jiang Ning. After all, he still has his sister with him. No one knows what will happen in the future. He didn't expect her to speak instead.

    For the first time in my life, I fell in love with a girl, and it was wiped out like this.

    Opening the door, Doudou rushed over, "Brother."

    Huo Yi bowed his head deeply, his deep eyes were full of tenderness, and gently stroked her head, "Have you studied by yourself today?

    " Do you want to ask my sister?"

    "What don't you understand, my brother will teach you."

    ...

    After speaking, I felt very relaxed.