“Ordinary people can’t afford to buy 2,000 yuan a catty of rice. They can sell as much as they want in a day, and they have to risk being caught. We are their big customers.” Jiang

    Ning I checked the ones brought back today, and the quality is similar to yesterday's.

    Several of them were inexperienced, "Ah Ning, how do we eat this rice?" It

    was salvaged from the bottom of the water, who dared to eat it safely, and couldn't make up his mind for a while.

    "Seal it in a bag, and eat it when you are really short of food in the future. At the same time, pay attention to whether there is any problem with eating this kind of food. If not, you can mix it into your usual cooking." Lu Yu deeply agrees, "It's

    still Ah Ning, you are thoughtful."

    "By the way, the sharp-nosed monkeys not only sell food, but also collect things from people, and they can exchange tea, tobacco, alcohol or medicine."

    They have collected a lot of these, especially Medicines, I heard that the hospitals are out of medicines now, even if they are available, they are sold by pills, and the price has risen to an astonishing level.

    With important materials in their hands, there are undoubtedly more ways to survive, which made Lu Yu and the others heave a sigh of relief, "Why don't we exchange some good rice?"

    Jiang Ning disagreed, "We are selling 500,000 yuan, which is enough to attract people. Be careful, don't get yourself burned. Food is in short supply, but medicines will only be in short supply, and there is no need to be in such a hurry to exchange for more food." After eating,

    Jiang Ning left with 1801.

    1801 asked, "Can we exchange today?"

    It seemed that he couldn't wait to train the dog.

    Jiang Ning had no objection, and squatted down to discuss with Gouzi, "Coke, will this big brother take you to train every day from now on?"

    Gou narrowed his eyes, full of vigilance and resistance, and took two steps back in dissatisfaction.

    The king does not see the king, and the aura of 1801 makes Gouzi really not like it.

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 42 Calculate the 18th floor? no way
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    1801, who was disliked by the dog, was not discouraged, bent down and said to Coke, "You are very smart, and your combat power is not bad, but now the outside world is too bad, you can only become stronger to protect yourself, and you want to protect yourself. The person."

    "Yeah." Jiang Ning patted the dog's head to smooth things over, "Coke, you will protect me, right?" The

    dog's eyes wandered back and forth between the two, it likes the current excrement shovel officer, and also likes this floor The people who drank their pig offal soup just now, if they don't become stronger, will they be thrown into the dog meat restaurant?

    After thinking about it, I gave in.

    The poor head rubs against Jiang Ning's arms, it will protect her, she can't abandon it!

    "Don't worry, we're separated by a wall, we can meet anytime."

    Back in the house, I found half a pack of dog food and handed it to 1801, "Coke is smart and vengeful, and has a particularly stubborn temper. If he doesn't behave well, Don't beat it or scold it, just tell me when the time comes."