"

    Scared by Coke, the oil residue Fall out of mouth.

    Jiang Ning suppressed a smile, "It's not poisonous, it scares you, eat it quickly."

    The dog was angry, and after smelling it for a long time, he carefully started eating.

    Zheng Weili next to her laughed and hurt her stomach, "Coke is so smart, as long as you don't nod your head, you can stand it no matter how greedy you are.

    " Dog thieves have all kinds of means.

    If it had no ability, it would have died countless times.

    However, Coke is indeed a ghost, she feels much smarter than before, can fully understand human speech, and even disciplined her for her.

    Dahui and Xiaobai are low-minded, and eat too much, which makes Jiang Ning headache and annoyed.

    Coke is old and prestige, a dog's mouth bites down, the dog's paws hold it down and rub it hard: let you defecate wherever you want!

    Then he bit his neck and dragged him to the toilet.

    Pull, pull in front of Lao Tzu!

    Perhaps animals are easy to communicate, and after being severely taught by Coke several times, Dahui and Xiaobai really learned to behave.

    Woke up today and found them in the bathroom.

    There are also ten bastards, and Coke also has a way to deal with them.

    No matter who defecates indiscriminately, it will beat up the big gray and the little white when it catches them, baring its teeth and cracking its mouth and yelling at them: don't care? No matter what, I'll beat my teeth!

    Coke beats the rabbit, and the rabbit beats the cub, there is nothing you can't learn.

    My dog ​​is so powerful, he instantly became the leader of the territory, and he has twelve more ponies in his hands.

    1801 and the others didn't come back until noon. Jiang Ning and Zheng Weili had already cleaned up the pork offal, powdered sausage, pork liver, cut some lean meat, marinated it with some seasonings to make pig miscellaneous ingredients, marinated the fat intestines and cut them into pieces.

    She clearly arranged today's dishes.

    For lunch, each person has a bowl of pork offal soup; sauerkraut fried sauerkraut.

    Dinner; stir-fried pork heart with onions, potted pork belly with pepper.

    Put the rest of the miscellaneous into tomorrow.

    The vegetables and onions are Jiang Ning, and the rice, noodles, oil and fire produced in 1803.

    1801 is also not stingy, he only brings a lot of food every time he eats, but he knows it well.

    They are not calculating people, so they can get together.

    Zhang Chao ate to his heart's content, "Ah Ning, you might as well cook in the future, we just waste things by doing it."

    Jiang Ning resolutely refused, "I'm not an old woman, and once in a while it's okay." "

    Why are you changing food so much?" Come back late?" Zheng Weili asked with concern, "I and Aning thought something happened to you." "The

    food exchange went smoothly, and I went to a nearby office building early, but found nothing."

    Zhang Chao talked about today's events, "The price of rice in the department store has increased again, and the quantity is getting less and less. The sharp-mouthed monkeys who traded with us did not take advantage of the fire, let alone send people to follow them. They should It’s a little bit moral.”