Which love brain is not like this?

    So, why did Jiang Ning say that!

    Besides, after Yu Qingqing saw their faces clearly, he still pretended to be stupid and collude, what good was it?

    "I didn't. If you had reminded me earlier, I wouldn't have taken out the food."

    Yu Qingqing didn't want to face her mistake, her voice was a little crying, "Why are you so cruel, why didn't you tell me Yang Weicong that he Just a beast?"

    Tears flowed out as he spoke, crying uncontrollably.

    Jiang Ning reminded, "You'd better cry louder, maybe he's upstairs listening."

    Yu Qingqing was startled, and subconsciously covered her mouth.

    Look, we will continue to fight together.

    No one can wake up a person who pretends to be asleep, Jiang Ning has no responsibility and no obligation.

    Sit on the assault boat and head towards the Expo Center in the torrential rain.

    In view of the unknown danger, Jiang Ning put on the life jacket and the diving equipment was also on standby in the space.

    However, she was very courageous, and she drove the assault boat fairly well, avoiding several eddies in a row.

    Calm and calm, I drove more than 40 kilometers for more than an hour. From a distance, I saw the huge and artistic Expo Center standing in the flood.

    There are many rivers and water networks in Fengcheng. There are several rivers converging in the Expo Center alone. Next to it is the provincial road ring road and the overpass, so the traffic extends in all directions.

    The more this kind of place, the more complicated the water flow.

    Jiang Ning cheered up, saw several vortexes in front of him, and immediately rushed over...

Table of contents
bookmark

previous chapter
next chapter

ʚChapter 32
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    Accelerate violently, drift forward at a turn.

    It shook so badly that I almost threw myself out.

    Fortunately, the balance of hands and feet was stabilized, and I successfully arrived at the Expo Center after making a big circle.

    Although the Expo Center has only 12 floors, the pavilion has a high floor and looks magnificent.

    Jiang Ning floated around, but didn't see anyone inside or the broken glass.

    According to the industrial layout, Congle Town is centered on furniture manufacturing, and the surrounding area is dominated by factories. The commercial residences are on the other side of the river, and even the shadows are invisible in the torrential rain.

    Looking up, there are floods all around, only the Expo Center stands broken.

    The glass is so thick that it cannot be broken with a hammer.

    Jiang Ning used a window breaker and knocked it out several times before successfully breaking it.

    As worthy of being a 4a tourist attraction, the Expo Center covers a large area. Unfortunately, the magnificent hall has been submerged in the flood, but looking up, you can see the magnificent momentum.