indifferent.

    Su Mengyao felt that her ribs were about to be broken, and her face was pale from suffocation.

    Yu Qingqing took two steps back, "Jiang Ning, Mengyao just wants you to save Ah Jian, it's fine if you don't save her, why bother to hurt someone?" "

    She's mentally ill, and you are also mentally ill?"

    Jiang Ning Leng glanced at her, "The 18th floor is not a hospital, and I'm not a doctor. Why don't you send the wounded to the hospital if you have assault boats? You have to find me, a person who has only studied Chinese medicine for a year and hasn't even learned the superficial aspects. Are you an idiot?"

    Yu Qingqing was stunned, and explained: "But our assault boat is out of fuel, and it's raining so much." "

    Then you just watch him die, why are you throwing the blame on me? "

    Jiang Ning mocked, "You are really friends, you don't want to take risks, and you don't want to be condemned by your conscience, so you want to pass the responsibility on to me?"

    When she said this, Yu Qingqing was a little dazed.

    It is true that Jiang Ning has only studied medicine for one year, and the first year is basically theoretical knowledge, but Su Mengyao said it very firmly, even they think so, so she also subconsciously felt this way.

    Now that I think about it, it is really embarrassing for others.

    "Why don't you lend us the assault boat and we'll send Ah Jian to the hospital?"

    "If you want to be the Virgin Mary, you can do it yourself." Jiang Ning walked up to her and mocked, "You were cheated so badly that you just wanted to put the girl in the hospital." Shall I fall into the water too?"

    Yu Qingqing's face was pale, as if struck by lightning, her eyes were extremely complicated.

    Ignoring her who was stabbed to death, Jiang Ning continued to walk downstairs.

    When reaching the 6th floor, Yu Qingqing suddenly chased him down, "Stop."

    Jiang Ning continued to go down.

    Yu Qingqing was indignant, "You knew they had bad intentions, why didn't you remind me?"

    "Who are you?" Jiang Ning asked back, "

    Why should I remind you?" There are so many hungry people, but you only want to give food to Yang Weicong? He brought a group of people to your house, you can refuse, why not? You really didn’t notice it after a meal, and you still want to win

    him Favor?

    Now that you are aware of it, why do you still hang out with them?"

    Looking at Yu Qingqing, she knew how stupid she was in her previous life.

    Why not tell her? Because it's useless to tell, no one is more stupid than the other, everyone has their own calculations.

    She also noticed it in her previous life, she wanted to win his favor but it was because of face.

    After Yang Weicong coaxed a few sweet words to serve him with delicious food, her whole body floated up, wishing to give him her heart and soul.

    At this time, if a stranger pops up suddenly, saying that he has bad intentions and wants to eat up his family, or that he wants to save food when the end of the world comes, she will jump out and call him crazy before Yang Weicong speaks.

Natural disasters, I won by hoarding tens of billions of suppliesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें