The glass was sealed tightly, but the room was still damp.

    Jiang Ning bought a lot of large compression bags, put away the unused clothes and bedding, and hung the clothes in the space to dry. There is no sunlight but the refreshing smell of drying.

    The black soil is very mysterious. Although the time is synchronized with the outside, the growth of green vegetables is much better than outside. The potato pieces in the planting pots have germinated, and the grape vines also have a tendency to sprout.

    Coming out of the space, Jiang Ning took out several thick molding boards, covered each sewer, and then pressed stones on them.

    There are many cockroaches on rainy days, especially in the late stage when there is an endless stream of cockroaches, and it is easy to climb up from the sewer.

    When the flood water came up, flushing the toilet was extremely difficult.

    The upper floors are alright, the residents on the second and third floors have already scolded in the group before they disconnected, saying that the toilet at home is spraying shit, so let the people above be a little bit more civic-minded and stop flushing things down.

    In fact, the high-level ones are also uncomfortable. Although they can barely flush, the stench keeps rising up, and they are also suffocated.

    Just in case, Jiang Ning prepared a lot of black plastic bags to solve physical problems.

    But thinking of throwing it downstairs, she held back and planned to enter the space to solve it.

    Just about to cook, Zheng Weili knocked on the door outside.

    The two slept for a day, and their spirits were much better.

    Zheng Weili came over with alcohol. Unexpectedly, Jiang Ning had a complete set of things. He grew vegetables on the balcony and raised rabbits. His jaw almost dropped, "A Ning, no wonder Lu Yu said that you can survive if you are thrown into the desert alone." She always likes to

    hoard There is nothing to hide about the variety of goods, but many things need to have a source.

    "I was also lucky. A few days ago the typhoon brought Zhang Chao an order. He is a rich second generation who is addicted to post-apocalyptic games. He asked me to prepare a lot of medicine for him. He also gave me a survival gift package when he delivered the goods."

    She ordered several things, including rubber boats, earthquake first aid kits and so on.

    Zheng Weili and Lu Yu were extremely shocked, "When you say it, it feels like the end of the world is really coming."

    Not only the two of them thought so, but in fact, in the first few days after the typhoon came, the number of posts on the Internet was maxed out.

    I have lived for almost twenty years, and I have never experienced such a big disaster, and the disaster is not limited to the southern coast. The key is that there is no news of rescue until now. Who is not afraid?

    Lu Yu wondered if the rich second generation got the news in advance, or how could it be such a coincidence?

    In the building where he lived, there was a young man who lived alone and suffered from depression. After a few days of food deprivation, he developed mental problems and jumped off the building and drowned.

    What is the difference between the present situation and the last days?

    He suddenly asked, "Are you in contact with Zhang Chao?"