Jiang Ning took a photo and sent it to the salesman of the pharmaceutical company and sent it to Xiao, [The new local rich customer is in a hurry, and the delivery will be made tonight, please give me a price. ]

    Zhang Chao replied in seconds, [received]

    less than five minutes later, his call came, "A Ning, the list of this batch of medicines is too strange, are you sure you are not joking?

    " I'll see the goods later."

    I didn't have time to talk nonsense, and after hanging up the phone, I transferred 50,000 yuan, [more and less].

    There are too many supplies to prepare, Jiang Ning picked up the key and went out, accidentally saw the limited edition new aj on the table, wishing to hit him to death with a piece of tofu.

    She has always lived a realistic life, but meeting Yang Weicong is like letting her head down.

    In order to chase him back, Sheben moved out of the dormitory to rent an expensive school district room, and queued up at the specialty store to buy AJ for him in the early morning.

    Her own shoes never cost more than 300 yuan, and she didn't feel bad about buying him a new limited edition of more than 8,000 yuan. What happened?

    He took the gift and wanted to take the pendant, neither accepted nor rejected her confession, and even took the school belle to eat up her food stockpile during the typhoon.

    Three years after the natural disaster, not only did he not help her, but he actually watched her coldly when she was beaten and slaughtered by the devil.

    If she had known this earlier, she would not have sent him even if she fed Aj to the dog.

    This time, I want to see if he and Su Mengyao can live a bright and beautiful life without her stockpiling food and space!

    The super typhoon blew for half a month, followed by torrential rain for three consecutive months, and the whole city was soaked in water.

    Jiang Ning rented the 18th floor. Although he was not soaked in water, he still lived in a miserable state.

    ...

    After leaving the community, I ate my fill at the breakfast shop on the street.

    I went to the car dealership to rent a van without stopping, and the first time I went to the AJ store, the clerk was very surprised by her return request. This is a new limited edition, and there are customers waiting to buy it.

    Withdrew more than 8,600 yuan, and I can eat rice, noodles, oil and food for two or three years. What kind of man do I want?

    I drove to the door and window street, and ordered two of the thickest stainless steel doors, with three-bar heaven and earth locks, which ensured that they could not be opened with a sledgehammer, and the installation fee was more than 6,000 yuan.

    In order to save time, Jiang Ning measured the size before going out.

    The store owner was worried that the measurement would not be accurate, but when he learned about the community and the unit building, he readily agreed

    . The thickest explosion-proof glass, 600 yuan/square meter, will also be installed around the morning of the day after tomorrow.

    Let them hit, let them smash, no one in this life would want to come in with a knife to bully her.

ʚChapter 2 Stockpile
previous chapter
bookshelf
Table of contents
bookmark
next chapter
    After paying the deposit, Jiang Ning rushed to the largest outdoor goods store in the city.