Once she was so hungry that she fainted, and from the corner of her eye she saw Su Mengyao took out an ice cream from the pendant and licked it.

    Jiang Ning seemed to think of something, took the blade and cut his finger, dripping blood on the pendant.

    The pendant emits a strong light, and when I open my eyes, I am in an apartment without a door. Except for water and electricity, there is no furniture. The two bedrooms and one living room are about 80 square meters, and the height of the building is about 3 meters. There is a 10 square meter black soil garden next to the balcony. .

    A light and shadow timer is suspended in the living room: 01:56:13.

    Is this a space for Su Mengyao to live delicately, or was it snatched from her?

    Leaving the space, there is an extra house in the mind, as long as the consciousness is concentrated, everything inside can be felt.

    In order to find out the function of the space, she tested it with boiling water. Except for the balcony and garden, other places have the function of keeping fresh.

    Use consciousness to store things, the timer is in a stopped state, as long as people enter, it will automatically decrease the time.

    Time is running out, and she has no time to ponder the mystery.

    Now that he has lived again and has space in his hands, he must seize the opportunity to reverse his miserable fate.

    He only lived for three years in his previous life, and Jiang Ning didn't know what kind of disasters would follow, so he checked the type of natural disasters online with his mobile phone.

    Seeing the densely packed answers, I almost died on the spot.

    It's so hard to live.

    Putting aside the excess emotions, she took out a pen and paper to draw a list of supplies.

    Jiang Ning grew up in an orphanage. Although the orphanage looked peaceful on the surface, it actually fought fiercely in private. She gradually developed a selfish character.

    Naturally insecure, picking up cardboard trash in elementary school, working part-time in junior high school, helping people with homework and cleaning toilets, as long as they are paid.

    He ranked among the best in the high school entrance examination, even if he was admitted to the medical department as a sophomore, he still had five high school seniors in his hands, and the tuition fee for each class was 200 yuan.

    Jiang Ning is a money driller. She sells insurance and works as a grandma. The main thing is that she dares to do it without breaking the law. Over the past ten years, she has saved a total of 200,000 yuan in bank cards. She wants to get a down payment and settle down after graduation.

    Now, it's useless.

    The school has professional classes in the afternoon, and students have to make up classes in the evening, but it is not necessary now.

    Jiang Ning sent a WeChat message to tell the parents that she was sick and hospitalized and would not be able to make up classes for a long time, hoping that they could find a substitute in time and settle the fees at the same time.

    The tutoring fee is paid half a month, and the parents are not short of money. Two of them sent 500 yuan in condolence red envelopes, a total of 6,000 yuan.

    Jiang Ning did not forget to remind parents that a century-old typhoon is coming soon, so remember to stock up on food and emergency medicine.

    Natural disasters emerged one after another, and the list of medicines alone filled three pages. Many medicines were not only expensive, but also impossible to buy in pharmacies.