Chapter 7(b): Pinocchio Virus.

***

April 19, 2021.

Shouting sounds were coming from a miniature park near the pavement, a muffled voice, an amazed applause. Standing in front of a 23-year-old man, tall. His hair was reddish brown, slightly bumpy, split in two at the front. His suit was a white shirt with a light, white and blue coat, with dark blue cargo pants and white shoes.

"Good day, ladies and gentlemen..!" he said. "Meet me, John Gen, a new magician who has recently been tossed out of college."

A soft laugh from the audience.

"I hope the kind audience doesn't do that to me for second time," he added. The crowd laughed again. Gen run to the front, towards a semicircular audience. His leg came up, over and over. He's like climbing a staircase, a transparent staircase. The spectators call restrained, 'How a dazzling start!'

Gen did seven steps up an invisible ladder, making it look like he's floating in the air, he smiled, saying, "I am..." He then plunges downward, causing the audience to cry out.

Gen land slightly squatting on one knee, then he tilt his head forward. He said, "Magnifico.." Smiling. It made the audience applaud with excitement.

Gen stood up, pulled something out of his jacket pocket, a pen. He said, "Brothers? What's in my hand this?"

"A pen," the audience answered in unison.

"No(b)," Gen response confused, 'It's definitely a pen.' Gen's right palm covered the pen, then re-opens. There was a knife in his hand. The crowd called again.

"Brother, don't duplicate this scene..! Dangerous..," Gen said in a tone of warning the audience. He drove the knife into the palm of hus left hand. Until the blade had left its handle. The crowd shouted in horror, 'All of sudden'. Gen had to pull the butt of the knife, and then something long came out. It's a long, sharp-looking sword. Geb show it in the audience, he also show the palm of his left hand which doesn't bleed, doesn't hurt.

The young man quickly reattached the blade he had drawn, plugging it from one end to the other. The audience was Shouting. The women shut their mouths. Gen clenched his left hand, pulling a sword handle that didn't have the slightest bit of a sword in it. Gen winced, feigning pain. Then showing him his left palm, it didn't bleed as it used to. "Sorry, Brothers. It had not had breakfast this morning," he quipped.

The audience laughed, 'Much to the reliefz his hand was unharmed.' Then the applause thundered again after Gen shook his hand and the sword handle turned into a pen. He put it in his pocket.

"Can I borrow your ball and bat, Buddy?" Gen asked a student who was seen still sitting in junior high with a baseball and a bat.

"Of course," the student answered. Trying to give the magician what he wants in front of him. But Gen immediately interrupted him, saying, "Thank you," he said. "I'll give it back later."

That junior high school boy seemed confused, the object in his hand suddenly disappeared, and was now in the hands of a magician in front of him. He then clapped his hands, his mouth opened.

Genes beat the ball to the ground with bat. Faster and faster, then he hit the ball up hardly. The ball went all the way up. Everyone must have seen it shrink like a marble from that distance.

All looked up, they saw something going down fast, blue. Hold on, it has wings. The bird approaches and flies low over the heads of the spectators, all lowered the reflex to fear that the bird will crush their head or urinate indiscriminately.