Chapter 5(b): Doom at Hidden Service.

***

July 25, 1996.

The Hidden Service is as safe as ever, still peaceful, until late afternoon. Until a known figure entered the Hidden Service, down the hall, on the terrace.

"Isn't he Mac?" asked someone. The people he's with say yes.

They immediately approached Mac who was still walking towards the main hall. Not a word out of him, not a friendly smile.

"Mac, you decided to come back again?" asked someone with curiosity.

"Really, Mac? That's good news," another said.

"Really?" asked Mac, looking at him. He remembered that the man was the one who used to gossip.

Mac clenched hands, there was a little black air around his grasp. Without further ado he landed a punch in the face of the man he was looking at. Right on target, the man made it all the way to the lawn, though he was also playing a magical trick to resist the wheel.

"Mac?" he shouted, feeling unjust. He didn't think he was going to get hit.

There were people around Mac wondering, 'What's wrong with him? What's this?', without even a chance to ask MAC, they had all been tossed up, too, by the black hands coming out of Mac's back.

"You are good for nothing!" Mac said.

They shook with pain, but the assault on them was not so severe as the one on the common, jostle-talking, high-talking thug guy. There was someguard of Hidden Service that Mac attacked didn't do any trick, he was hurt pretty badly.

Mac doesn't care, it's none of his business. He went on to his visit to the old house, only to retrieve something in the main room of the Hidden Service, the White Element, Tanglo.

Everything there was soon understood perfectly well what he was meant to do to the house he had left behind. One of Hidden Service Guardians leaped high, quickly, as if doing a parkour in a multistory balcony. He went to the top floor, sixth floor, to see Mr. Dobade. Report what just happened.

While all the Hidden Service Guardians quickly moved toward the main hall, following Mac.

"Whatever the cost, we must keep tanglo safe," command one after asking all members to gather. It was Mr. Kaimanh, he had just come and acted upon knowing of this predicament.

Mr. Anthony and his five employees joined us immediately, shutting down the ABCD store as soon as they saw Mac coming. They hastily take out a dagger and cut the air near them. There was opened air, revealing a bright white light. They entered it and came out from behind the figure of light, and all of a sudden they had changed clothes, official clothes of  Hidden Service with weapons on either the back or the waist. They scrambled inside the Hidden Service.

All Hidden Service Guardians entered the main room, surrounded Mac from all directions, each using a bladed weapon.

The fighting atmosphere is in the air. A somber atmosphere, one that can make the heart race, one's heart and mind are filled with caution, prudence, and courage.

"MAC, whatever you're gonna do, stop it..!" said Mr. Kaimanh, facing from the side of Mac which is near Tanglo.

"See you, Uncle," said Mac cynically.

"Right, listen carefully to your Uncle. Get away from that thing. We've all sworn to keep it from anything, even if life is at stake," persuaded L
Mr. Kaimanh.

"Right, I know that," Mac responded back to Mr. Kaimanh.

All guardians remain on standby. The fight could break out at any moment.