Chapter 5(a): Doom at Hidden Service.

Start from the beginning

Over time, Mac felt something rumbling inside him, something that felt like it was going to explode, various new memories crossed his mind, like it was Prince Peter Crouch Abbow and his memory.

His body was now covered in an open robe, like a mantle, long to thighs, black, in black pants. It looked as if he was standing on a black flame burning over him.

'Crring..!’ There's a buzzing ahead, from a cell phone. It was on the floor, next to the dead gangster squad leader.

A black hand took it. It was a call from 'First Big Brother.'

"Kid! Where are you right now. Don't linger with the corpses of the Black Wind. Quickly come to the Snake Dragon Club,” shouted the voice on the phone.

There's no answer. Mac and his new partner aren't answering either.

"Kid?!"

Still no answer.

"This damn kid..!!"

Mac cut the phone lines. He said, "Make them at my feet, Peter."

***

"You must not enter," said the Snake Dragon Club bodyguard firmly.

"The club tonight is reserved," explained the other. They were both firm, like a house guard dog that barks loudly at the strangers.

Mac is at the club mentioned earlier, there aren't many with that name in North Kartajh. He immediately knew that his family massacre was in town, and they must have spent the night feasting on the success of their mission. 'This time let's see, was their conspiracy truly a success?'

The night club was in a tough spot for ordinary people to find. To get there had to take a small, winding, quiet, lonely road. But the interior of the place was vast, luxurious, with three stories. The first floor was wide, the roof also high up to the second floor. It was the gangster's favorite place.

Don't ask me how Mac got there fast and easy. He slid into a gust of black wind. More precisely, black rose petals with little red on each base, floating in the air, hovering over narrow, curved roads, landing in front of a club with a shiny board, led lights, with an inscription: Snake Dragon. There was a snake and a dragon that snaked the bright plank, the snake’s head met the dragon's tail, and the dragon's head met the snake’s tail, surrounding the writing.
mac broke in.

The two bodyguards held him. In view of Mac’s posture, he's already lost his competition.

But..

'Barghh cannons!’ A guard was slamed deep into the club, smashed into one of the tables and sofa chairs, leaving everything on the table strewn. He complained in pain.

Everyone on the first floor of the club stopped moving, amazed, the music they were playing had been turned off. Their eyes were on someone who had just come in, quietly entered, dragging one of the other guards along. He threw the guard to the side, fell flat on the floor after a hard assault on the wall.

"Who is spoiling the mood tonight?” asked someone who had been intoxicated, he spent lot of the beers.

Everything was flabbergasted. The guy who just showed up is Mac, the famous Black Wind character, the gangster they just took out, and that's why they're partying in this nightclub.

"It's Mac, Big Brother. Mac the Black Wind," someone replied.

"Mac..? You mean his spirit came here and scared you?” said the First Big Brother, rambling.

"No. I thought you mean the Borik’s spirit, but Mac came too, alive.”

"No way. He must be dead," said the First Big Brother. He attempted to stand up, stagger, approached the man mentioned as the Mac.