desires of a teen witch

Start from the beginning

"It's him, isn't it?" Stiles asked Scott, someone had already called the cops, Danny came over. Taking the shaken Phoebe away from Isaac, who went to pull her back when he noticed it was Danny.

Danny then pulled her to the side, where her back was to the body. He handed her a water bottle, which she took shakily, her hands shaking. He took the leaves from her hair while Aiden and Ethan stared at them from the side.

"How did you find him?" Danny asked her curiously, every wolf present tuning in, "I don't- I don't know.. I was running and then.. I fell? I just-. I opened my eyes and he was there." She showed the blood on her hands, she felt sick.

"Oh shit. You're bleeding." Danny voiced, Aiden immediately came over, Ethan following though he tried to stop him. Aiden crouched down in front of her, "Let me see."

Isaac snapped around at Aidens voice, he nudged Scott, both boys heading over. Phoebe showed him her hands, they were bloody from the body and from her own fall. Aiden wiped off the males blood when he was kicked over.

He almost growled but controlled himself as Isaac bent down to Phoebe's level. "You okay?" She stared at his eyes for a moment but nodded, "Yeah." Scott looked at her unsure while Danny and Ethan shared a look. None of them believed her.

"Everybody. Hey, get them back before they tremble every piece of evidence." Stilinski shouted in annoyance towards the deputy who began to yell at everyone to get back. "Get these kids out of here!"

Stiles took his dad by the shoulder, "Dad, look, it's the same as the others." Stilinski nodded, "Yeah, I see that. Do me a favor and get back to school, okay?.. Get her away." Stilinski pointed at Phoebe, every boy around her moved to help her up.

"Back off." Isaac growled out angrily towards Aiden, "I can take care of my girlfriend." Aiden rolled his eyes, "She's my friend, I can care about my friend!"

"I feel very loved." Phoebe chimed sadly but held onto Danny, "Go, help Stiles." Isaac and Scott hesitated before leaving, seeing as Danny wasn't letting her go anytime soon. Phoebe looked between Aiden and Isaac, now figuring they were wolves.

"Red glow sticks or yellow GlowSticks?" Aiden and Ethan looked between each other in surprise, while Danny looked at her confused. "Why are we talking about GlowSticks?"

Phoebe shrugged, "I like glowsticks." Danny let out a laugh at her response, "Red GlowSticks." Ethan responded from her left, she hummed softly. "I don't like red GlowSticks."

Aiden and Ethan shared a look, "Yellow GlowSticks are weak, die out faster." Danny looked between them confused. "Yeah, sure okay."

————

Phoebe sat beside Isaac in Harris's class, Scott behind them. "They're here for a reason. Give me a chance to figure it out before you do anything. Okay, Isaac?" Phoebe looked back at Scott in confusion before turning to Isaac.

"Hey." Isaac stared straight ahead, ignoring the pair. "Danny, what do we know about momentum?" Harris asked the boy, while Phoebe interlocked her fingers with Isaac, who looked over at her.

"It's a product of mass and velocity." Danny answered correctly, "Stay away from the twins, okay?" Phoebe lifted an eyebrow at him before turning to Scott, who nodded.