Everyone makes mistakes

It's been two days since the argument, and Hitoshi and Eri still haven't decided to make up.

......................................................................

Author POV

Everyone was getting ready for the day since it's the weekend they planned to have some family fun.

Hizashi came into the kitchen to find the kids and Nezu and Inko in the kitchen having some breakfast.

Hizashi-Morning everyone

All-Morning

Hizashi then took a seat on the dining table and began to eat. It was more quiet and awkward due to the tension in the room cause Hitoshi and Eri were glaring at each other.

Nezu-Now can you two please just at least talk to each other.

Hitoshi/Eri-No!!

Nezu-Ok then, is shouta still asleep, Hizashi?

Hizashi-Yeah, he couldn't sleep, he said he had stomach problems.

Inko-Well, hopefully, he will feel better when he wakes up.

After a 10 minutes everyone finished their breakfast and waited in the living room for Shouta to wake up.

Eri-Is Pápá ok he hasn't come down yet.

Hizashi-I'm sure he is fi-

Soon they heard the door close and and another door close soon after.

Izuku-Well he's awake now and in a mood.

Before anyone could say anything else they heard yelling from upstairs.

Shouta-Eve you stupid bitch why would you eat that fucking apple!!!

They all freaked except for Inko since she's yelled the same thing before.

Shouta then came down after 5 minutes and looked like a literal zombie.

Shouta-Not.a.fucking.word

Hizashi-Honey why don't you just umm relax and I'll get you some Tea.

Shouta-I can make it myself.

Everyone else just sat on the sofas and watched chaos about to be unleashed.

Hizashi-I know, but you barely slept last night. You should get some more rest.

Shouta started to get a bit frustrated and death glare Hizashi.

Shouta-Just because it's that time of the month doesn't mean I'm vulnerable.

Hizashi-I'm not saying your vulnerable. I'm just saying right now you need time for yourself, and we'll no one want you to be in a bad mood.

Shouta-Excuse me

Shouta was now angry at his loud husband. Nezu and the Kids were terrified but Inko on the other hand was amused on how Hizashi hasn't died yet.

Hizashi-umm you know what it doesn't matter do what you want.

Shouta-I can be in a mood when I want to, and I am not drinking tea.

Hizashi-Yes dear.

Everyone was dumbfounded at how Shouta didn't hit Hizashi on the head.

Nezu-For a second there I thought he would of hit you on the back of the head for being stupid.

Hizashi then fell forward from getting hit by a sandle on the back of his head.

Nezu-Oh, there it is. Never mind

......................................................................