I'm Not Okay

It's been two months since the assault and Hitoshi has been falling into depression and the Aizawa family has grown worried for the poor boy.

......................................................................

Author POV:

It was the weekend and the aizawas were all in the living room for some family fun, but the Aizawa's couldn't have fun knowing Hitoshi's mental health has become to the point he distance himself from everyone.

Izuku-Eri, that's not fair. You need to pay me $200 for landing on my property!!

Eri-This game is rigged. I'm not paying you $200 for a street!!

Nezu-Hey, you alright, Shouta?

Shouta-Mm,OH yeah, I'm fine, we should stop the game Má already won

Hizashi-Shouta tell us the truth

Shouta-im just worried for Hitoshi he hasn't came out of his room for a two months except for meals but he barely eats any.

Izuku-Yeah it's like the first time we met him.

Eri-Maybe Papa should talk to him

Shouta-Why me?

Eri-You know more about this than anyone here.

Shouta-I-I don't know?

Nezu-Shes right, you know how to comfort him with this. Maybe it's time you tell him the truth of his existence.

Shouta-What If he hates me after I tell him.

Hizashi-He could never hate you, if you want we will all be outside the door.

Shouta-What if the Hero commission calls about Kurai?

Inko-Don't worry I got it covered, now let's go upstairs.

......................................................................

Shouta knocked on the door but went in once he heard no reply to make sure Hitoshi was ok, while everyone else were outside the door.

Shouta-Hey mijo, I think it's time we talk.

Hitoshi-O-okay

Hitoshi sat up on his bed and Shouta walked to hitoshi and sat on the opposite side from Hitoshi.

Shouta-I know you know the truth and I know you want answers so I'm going to give them to you.

Hitoshi-R-really?

Shouta-Yes you deserve to know.

Shouta-Akio and I were best friends since middle school and we were really close once we reached high school that was when we met Kurai, he became a good friend and in junior year he and I were together. It was okay the first couple months but after winter break he became abusive and angry over everything I did. At some point I had to sneak out to see Akio. Kurai found out and did not like it, so during prom in senior year, he umm he took me to the back of the school and well he raped me. The next couple months I found out I was pregnant and Kurai knew that since I was pregnant his parents would disown him so instead he forced Akio to take you and for her to marry Kurai, So he used Akio's name on the birth certificate. I had never seen her since, but if I could I would of kept you and keep you away from him, I am so so sorry that I couldn't protect you then but I promise to protect you now and make sure he never comes near you.

Hitoshi started crying and shouta wrapped him and Hitoshi into a hug and everyone else came in.

Hitoshi-H-he w-wouldn't s-stop, i-it hurt s-so much, I d-dont w-want it to happen a-again!!!! *Hitoshi said between sobs*

Shouta-Shhh, it's okay he won't hurt you anymore he's gone, he can't come near you.

Hitoshi-Papa,H-he said i-it was m-my fault Mama d-died.

Shouta-Is that what he told you when you were stuck with him

Hitoshi-*nods* He said if I ever used my quirk to stop him he would kill me, just like I did to Mama

Hizashi kneeled by Hitoshi's bed

Hizashi-Hey, you did not kill her, okay

Shouta-Kurai just said that to manipulate and gaslight you, none of this is your fault

Hitoshi-But my quirk is what killed her

Nezu-Your quirk had just developed you had no idea how to control it and you were pressured to use your quirk on her

Eri-Exactly just like how I was forced to use my quirk when I was stuck with overhaul for years I thought my quirk ment I was a bad person until I met Papa, just like you're thoughts of your quirk changed too.

Shouta-Nothing that happened to you or to your Mámá was your fault, she may not be alive but she is here for you ok in a different kind of presence, you just need to realize your not alone, and you never will be.

Hitoshi-Dad,Papa

Hizashi/Shouta-Yes?

Hitoshi-I-I'm not okay, I think I need help with my mental health

Shouta-Would you like to go to therapy?

Hitoshi-Yes, please. I don't like feeling like this. It hurts too much.

Hizashi-Ok, but promise you won't hurt yourself, we don't want to see you hurt like that,ok love.

Hitoshi-Promise