iii. Our Lord And Saviour, Kurt Cobain

chapter three — our lord and saviour, kurt cobain

season one, episode two — new life's eve

SPOILER ALERT: IT WAS, IN FACT, A VERY BAD IDEA.

In Liam's defence how the hell was he supposed to know someone else had already stolen his room?! He wasn't really expecting them to move on that fast.

Also, it's not his fault the pipes are actually falling apart! ( they look much stronger from far away, ok? ) He's definitely gonna have to speak to Mike about getting that fixed. So, really, when you put all the facts together you'll realise it's for a variety of unexpected factors, and not Liam's lack of planning skills that he's in his current predicament right now ( and therefore his plan clearly does not fall under the umbrella of 'anything stupid', thank you! ).

Actually, he's done a Mike a favour, testing the pipes out for him one of them could easily fall off the wall and cause a serious accident!

Which is exactly what's about to happen to him if he loses his grip on the windowsill. However ( and this may come as a bit of a shock, people! )it's extremely difficult to maintain your grip on the edge of a window a couple storeys up from the ground when there's someone screaming and waving a chair at your face through said window.

Well, it's one way to meet someone new.

"Will you PLEASE stop trying to kill me!?" he yells at the new girl ( Lucy? Lola? Fuck, he's about to die without even learning the name of his murderer ) as she continues hysterically shaking the blue chair at him from the top of her bed ( yeah, because that's totally going to deter professional burglars if they ever decide to break in through a wide open window in the middle of the day! )

Carmen, who ( last time he checked! ) knows perfectly well who he is, is sitting unhelpfully on the other bed with her arms wrapped around two little girls who are probably Chair Girl's sisters and shrieking "It's just Liam!"