10

INAYAS POV

it's been two days since the crash, which means I'm getting released from the hospital today.

Jaden didn't come the last two days and idk why. I thought he had my back, but I guess not.

My doctor entered the room "okay Inaya. Ready to leave? Here's your crutches and just remember to be careful, and gentle and we've found a physical therapy for you." He said and I smiled

He handed me the crutches and I took them and me and my dad walked after him.

I walked out to the parking lot and got into the car. My dad put my crutches in the back and we drove home.

@inayaelbarakaelhaywan

Right after I posted that my phone blew up with all sorts of dms

Right after I posted that my phone blew up with all sorts of dms. Some mean some kind and some... weird.

Jaden texted me and I rolled my eyes. I just didn't answer, because I just wanted to be with my dad and just have a day with him and me.

We got to the house, and parked in our driveway. My dad got my crutches and we walked into the house.

We just crashed on the couch and ordered poke bowls and some boba. We decided to watch Atypical because we love to watch that show together.

Jaden kept texting me so I just turned my phone off completely. My dad kept looking at me weird because my phone was blowing up but I just didn't care.

Our food arrived and whilst we were eating I told him all about Jaden and I could see the disappoint in his eyes. I know that when I got enrolled in the hospital Jaden was the only one my dad called, and they spent 8 hours together just talking.

My dad really liked Jaden, until he just didn't show up when I needed it.

The thing most people don't understand with me, is that if you mess up once, I'll give you a second chance, but if you mess up one more time. It's over.

Unless you have a 110% valid reason. Then I'll consider it.

But basically I'll trust you, until you give me a reason not to. Because if you make one mistake it's simply a mistake but if you fuck up more I ain't wasting my time worrying about that. Then we done.

So yeah I believe in second chances, just not third.

After eating I decided to go up to my room and just change and stuff. I didn't feel like showering right now because it's such a hassle with my brace and stuff.

I changed into this👇