1

Inayas POV:

It's currently 4:30 in the morning, and me and my dad are on our way to the airport. We're moving to fucking Atlanta. I'm gonna miss LA so much, because obviously all my friends, my football/soccer team, my volleyball team and softball team, the beaches and just everything.
(oh and I'm European so I say football not soccer and I say American football for 🏈 just so you guys don't get confused)

I was just staring out of the window, because I didn't want to talk to my dad yet. I understand that he has to leave because of all the bad memories and he can't be there anymore after what happened with my brother, but why on earth ATLANTA?!

We finally got the the airport so I grabbed my stuff and walked in there. We walked silently to security and got through it. I didn't even rant to my dad talking about how much I hate security and that it's so stressful.

We walked inside and I went to Starbucks and got myself a Venti strawberry açai refresher, and then I walked to Tax Free. I got a bunch of candy and then we walked to the gate.

At the gate I did actually see a cute guy, he had like brown fluffy hair, he was wearing a Atlanta Braves hat, some sweatpants on, a hoodie and Oreo 4's.

He caught me looking at him and just smiled so I got really embarrassed and just looked down on my phone. I scrolled on TikTok when I got across a video of the boy sitting right in front of me.

His name was Jaden Walton, and I could see he had a good amount of followers. He was in fact basically famous.

Oh my gosh, he probably thinks I'm some kind of obsessed fan girl and that's why I was staring at him. Bro I didn't even know who this boy was before now.

I looked up from my phone embarrassed of myself, until I caught HIM looking at ME.

Who's the obsessed fan girl now huh?

Suddenly my phone got a notification that someone wanted to airdrop me.

I accepted it and I saw a picture of the boy and it said "hi"

I took a picture and just said hi back.

The next picture of him said "what you doing in Atlanta?" and I said "I'm moving there"

I could see him smiling at his phone when he received it. "Dope I live there. What's your snap?" damn. he kinda ruined the moment but whatever.

I took another picture and wrote "inayaeelhaywan", and only seconds later I got a notification from snap.

Jaden Walton added you.

I accepted him, and he immediately started typing.

Jaden Walton
| so what school are you starting?

Inaya Elbaraka Elhaywan🙈
| I think my dad said like Buford something

Jaden Walton
| no way that's the school I go to

Inaya Elbaraka Elhaywan🙈
| oh cool

Jaden Walton
| yeah so why u moving to Atlanta

Inaya Elbaraka Elhaywan🙈
| that's a story for another time

Jaden Walton
| damn fine🙄

I smiled a little because it was pretty obvious he was kidding with me.

Inaya Elbaraka Elhaywan🙈
| so why don't you have balls and actually talk to me

Jaden Walton
| why don't you talk to me you looked at me first

Inaya Elbaraka Elhaywan🙈
| fair enough

Jaden Walton
| fine I'll talk to youuu

I looked up from my phone and saw him actually walking up to me. He sat beside me and I smiled.