"You never know! I personally figured you were cool with it." He said.

"I'm sure you did." I smiled, teasing him at this point.

"I have faith in you." He said.

"Faith?" I repeated, wanting him to elaborate.

"I mean I think you're pretty cool, even before I talked to you, I assumed you were going to be worth talking to." He grinned. I was probably smiling like an idiot.

"You're making me blush, Josh." I joked, mostly, trying to hide the fact that I was melting inside.

"C'mon, let's head back inside." He smiled, holding out his hand. I gladly accepted it. He lead the way to the door before he let go of my hand, I savored the very small moment.

Josh went over to Jake and whispered in his ear, and it wasn't very long before Josh was rolling one for us. Frankie looked more eager than the boys to get it in her hands.

The mood was amazing, I didn't want to be anywhere else. I would've been fine relaxing with the boys like this all night. But, the time for the party did roll around.

Frankie and I stuck together throughout the start, being too attached to each other to just separate. We knew people, of course, but most of them were irritating on some level.

We got drinks, knowing we'd regret it later. The alcohol and smoke in my system made me a bit more confident.

I soon found myself dragging Frankie to where everyone was dancing. I danced with her, spinning her and whatever I felt like. It was nice to actually enjoy yourself.

"Frankie?" Josh spoke, startling both of us. "May I steal Lynn for a song or two?"

"Of course." She smiled, moving my hand to Josh's.

"Hi." I greeted, failing to hide that I was happy to see him.

"Hi." He responded, returning the smile. "You enjoying yourself?"

"Very much, actually." I said, making him laugh a bit.

The song wasn't very good, but he somehow made it fun to dance to. Josh spun me around while managing to keep his own jig going. I laughed at his moves, they were one of a kind. We moved around each other, looking like idiots, but we were happy.

The song came to any end, moving to mellower song. He smiled, pulling me closer to him. I gently wrapped my arms around his neck, his hands on my waist.

We swayed to the music, I was struggling to not look into Josh's eyes. I knew I'd do something stupid if I didn't watch myself.

"You know, I heard you were really nervous for tonight. To me, it seems like you're pretty relaxed." He said.

"Well, the alcohol has helped a bit." I laughed. "I was pretty nervous though."

"Why?" He asked, actually curious to know the answer.

"I don't know really, I just get myself worked up." I shrugged. "It's not just parties, about any event does it."

"We're gonna work on that." He smiled. "Would you be up for that?"

"You sure can try, no guarantee whatsoever." I said truthfully. "It's pathetic, I get nervous before I hangout with you guys."

"Really?" He asked, shocked.

"It's nothing personal, I promise." I said quickly. "I think I just want to impress you guys."

"Lynna, there's no need to impress us." He smiled. "But, I get it. I would be lying to say I don't get nervous to see you."