Both of you are mean. Meanie's.

"Yea I remember that time. I had to make you fall asleep. Man you hate doctors." Axel says.

Aden pov

My twin doesn't have to voices in her head. She doesn't have bipolar. That's good, I'm glad she doesn't have the voices in her head like me.

I want to cuddle with my twinny.

I get Darbias arm and take her to her room.
"Can we cuddle?" I ask smiling.

"Sure." Dabria says getting on the end and laying down. I then lay next to her hugging Dabira.

"I miss you twinny." I say.

Dabria pov

"I miss you twinny." Aden says hugging me tight. I bit my lip from yelling in pain. My whips hurt, hurt like yell.

"I miss you to twinny." I said still biting my cheek.

"I'm tired." I said.

"Ok. Go to bed." Aden says I nod as I close my eyes.

I then let darkness surround me.

/ / /

( Flashback, 7 years old )

"Number 1. Dabria, do you know why you're user is 1?" Professor asked me.

"N - no. W - why?" I asked scared.

"You've been here since you where 5 you've been training. I call you number one because you are the best. The best at everything, if you do as I say and just be just like me you'll be able to run this all. You'll be the boss. You know when I first met you, I'd knew you'll be just like me, a monster." Professor explains.

"M - monster?" I muttered.

"Yes a monster. I mean you already are one. You've killed and fighted. You've blown up a building at such a young age, and without breaking a sweat. You've fought without breaking a breathe." Professor says smiling.

He's right, I've killed many times, I've burned down buildings without breaking a sweat, I've also fighted without breaking a breath. I'm a.... monster.

But I don't wanna be one.

Yet again it's too late.

( End of flashback )

As I wake up, I joint up and out of breathe. I breath slowly in and out trying to catch my breath. It's just a memory. I hate memories.

I'd father have nightmares where someone  made me wear those pink princess dress, or where they make my room into girly girls. Now that scary.

I then look around and I don't see Aden. I frown, when I woke up I thought he'd be by me. But I'm actually grateful he's not, because then he would have been asking questions. So that's good.

I then get up and decide to take a shower since I'm covered in sweat.

I then take a shower.

/ / /

After showering which I'm in the living room now. I close my eyes and caught my breath.

I hope their not like professor. I hope not.

I then open my eyes and stare at the plain walls. A few minutes later Salvatore comes in.

"Hello." Salvatore says.

"Hello, Salvatore." I said sounding like a zombie.

"You good?" Salvatore ask smiling but I can see hurt in his eyes.

"Yea." I lie.

"Oh, by the way tomorrow you'll be going to school. You'll be going with Hope, Sabrina Azazel, Oliver and Elijah and Aden." Salvatore explains.

"Wait ain't Elijah and Azazel a little older enough to go to the school they go?" I ask.

"Yes but the school allows that. Also Elijah and Azazel watches your brothers and sisters just in case." Salvatore explains as I make an 'o' with my mouth.

"Yea. Hey I'm sorry about Sabina, I'll be honest I've never really liked her no one in this house does. But if she takes something to far tell me and I'll take care of it." Salvatore says as I nod.

"Thank you." I said cling my eyes.

I've been feeling tired recently. My whole body hurts. But I'm sure it's only because of the whips. But it's nothing I can't handle.

"Well I'm going to go to my room." I said getting up as Salvatore nods.

I then head to my room. As I arrive I flop on my bed.

Let's see how tomorrow of the first day of class goes.

How's this chapter. I hope you guys like. Thank you guys all for reading. I hope you guys countine reading. You guys learned a bit of her past, they're will be more tho.

Do you guys like it book so far? ➡️

Counted words: 1248