Q/A

Most asked questions....

Q1- When will they make an appearance ?
Ans- In the 1st chapter of Season 3.

Q2- Is Regulus going to make an appearance ?
Ans- Yes, he will.

Q3- Is Ron going to get better ?
Ans- Kind of because just like before if he finds Harry or Hermione wrong he will correct them for Camila but still he's going to be in support of Golden Trio.

Q4- Can Camila be Bi ?
Ans- Yes, absolutely, Her first kiss is going to be a girl.
→ Just to be clear if you guys did not notice the tags this is a lgbtq+ story so some characters are going to be the part of that community. Harry and Zayn are going to be Gay. Ginny and Luna are lesbians too.

Q5- Is Harry going to hate Camila ?
Ans- No, but there are going to be some grudges here and there, but mostly he'll be in guilt for doing shit to her.

Q6- Why is Harry so stupid ?
Ans- Genetics...if you don't know who his father is...jk some of this is because of potions.

Q7- Is Camila going to date someone before she meets Reggie ?
Ans- Yes, of course, we want some tea you know. Some people are going to get played and some are going to get slayed.

Q8- Is she going to date one of her Slytherin friends ?
Ans- Most probably not but she's going to Yull Ball with one of them.

Q9- Are we going to see romantic actions with Camila ?
Ans- YESSS I love when the main lead is jealous.

Q10- Will we see Wolfstar's son ?
Ans- Yes of course.

Q11- Will wolfstar take Camila's side or Harry's side ?
Ans- Depends on what they did....they will aside with the right side.

Q12-  Is Camila a magical creature ?
Ans- If animagus counts than yes.

Q13- Who's her endgame ?
Ans- The one and only Regulus Arcturus Black.

Q14- Harry will try to apologise to Camila or his attitude towards her aggravates.
Ans- He will apologize but some of this doing is on his own will. He's a stupid jealous prick.

--------
Further questions will be add asap...I've only received these questions for now...