2:9

[Lockhart rifles through the completed exams.]

Gilderoy Lockhart: Tut, tut. Hardly any of you remembered my favorite color is lilac. But Miss Hermione Granger knew that my secret ambition is to rid the world of evil and market my own range of hair care potions. Good girl.

"He is a pedophile." said Marlene.

"wait isn't Reggie a pedo too if he likes Camila ?" asked Barty secretly as he wandlessly puts a secrecy charm between himself, Rabastan and Regulus.

"No, it's not like he is too old or something right now. He is just 15 while Camila is in her 2nd year which means she is 12 so, there is not much difference between them." said Rabastan.

As they both discuss this Regulus looked scandalised at the thought of being Pedophile.

"But what if when she is born this time he still likes her ?" asked Barty.

"Than he is a Pedophile." said Rabastan simply while shrugging his shoulder.

"Hell No!" shouted Regulus and suddenly stood up receiving wierd looks from everyone causing him to sit down again with embarrassment written on his face.

Barty removed the charm from them they again started watching the movie.

Camila: Pedo (rolls her eyes)

[Hermione beams. Lockhart's expression suddenly darkens.]

Gilderoy Lockhart: Now... be warned! It is my job to arm you against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind! You may find yourself facing your own worst fears in this room. Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here...

Everyone leans forward to look what it is with a worried face.

"I feel obnoxious seeing this pervert's attitude knowing he won't be able to handle the thing that's in that cage." said Lily with a worried gazes.

[With a showman's flair, Lockhart turns slowly to the cage.]

Gilderoy Lockhart: I must ask you not to scream. It might provoke them.

[A pale Neville draws back. Harry and Camila lean forward. Lockhart lets the tension build, then WHIPS off the cover. Inside the cage are several electric blue CREATURES. Eight inches tall, with pointed faces and wings, they rattle the bars and pull bizarre faces at the students.]

[Camila snorts loudly earning a glare from Lockhart.]

"Is he serious ? Like Cornish Pixies ?" snorts Barty Jr along with Rabastan.

"Of course not because I am Sirius." said Sirius receiving a hex from Bellatrix.

Seamus: Cornish pixies?

Gilderoy Lockhart: Freshly caught Cornish pixies.

[Unable to control himself, Seamus SNORTS with laughter.]

Gilderoy Lockhart: Laugh if you will, Mr. Finnegan, but pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters. Let's see what you make of them now!

[Lockhart flings open the cage. Instantly, the pixies rocket about, spraying the students with ink bottles, BREAKING BEAKERS and shredding books. Two SEIZE Neville by the ears, lift him into the air, and begin to circle
the ceiling.]

"Oh Neville!" said Alice worriedly.

Gilderoy Lockhart: Come on now, round them up, round them up. They're only pixies. (brandishing his wand) Peskipiski Pesternomi!