2:17

[Students drift into the snow with their trunks, heading home for holiday. As Camila, Harry, Ron, and Hermione appear, Ernie and few others cast wary glances.]

Fred: Make way for the Heir of Slytherin and the Evil Princess! Seriously evil wizards coming through!

"Only I can call my baby Princess! Arthur tell your son to stay away from my daughter!" shouted James.

Euphemia takes her wand and does a silent speel to shut his mouth for awhile as she smiles apologetically at Arthur and Molly.

[Ron grins, amused, then sees Harry-- anything but.]

Ron: Oh, c'mon, Harry. Fred's just having a laugh.

Harry: He's the only one.

Camila: Come on Hazza loose it up.

Ron: Okay, so half the school thinks you're nipping off to the Chamber of Secrets every night. Who cares?

Harry: Maybe they're right.

Camila: Yep, we have been slacking off from sleep and every night we wonder around in the Chamber. Such a lovely place. (smiling sarcastically)

"I love her." snorts Sirius.

"So does our little Reggie." said Barty.

Hermione: (reproachfully) Harry!

Harry: (frustrated) I didn't know I could speak Parseltongue. What else don't I know about myself? Maybe you can do something... even something horrible... and not know you did it.

"Poor Harry."

Hermione: You don't believe that, Harry, I
know you don't. And if it makes you feel better, I just heard Malfoy's staying over for holiday, too.

Ron: Why would that make anyone feel
better?

Hermione: Because, in a few days, the
Polyjuice Potion's will be ready. In a few days... we may truly know who is the Heir of Slytherin.

Camila: Guys I am telling you Draco is not the Heir. C'mon now Hermione use your brain, you know how Draco is. He wouldn't shut up about being the Heir if he was one.

[The Trio ignored her and went away leaving her there feeling down.]

"I am about to throw hands at those three." said Marlene along with Marauders.

"Hermione calls herself Camila's sister and bestfriend and she behaves like this with Cami. Whose bestfriend or sister does that ?" said Lily.

"Fake-ass Bitches." said Barty.

-

[The Christmas Feast. The Hall glimmers grandly as snowflakes tumble from the ceiling. Harry and Ron sit with Hermione while Camila is went to Hospital Wing after having some dinner.]

Hermione: Everything's set. We just need a
bit of who you're changing into.

Harry: Crabbe and Goyle.

Hermione: And we also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy.

"Such a great brother you are Harry." said Sirius.

"Look whose talking." said Regulus abit loud for Sirius to hear who looked at him with a guilty face.

Ron: How?

[Hermione holds up a pair of SMALL CAKES.]

Hermione: I've got it all worked out. I've
filled these with a simple Sleeping Draught. Simple, but powerful.