1:19

Hermione: [she, Camila, Harry, and Ron are meeting in the common room] You mean You-Know-Who's out there, right now, in the forest?

Harry: But he's weak. He's living off the unicorns. Don't you see? We had it wrong! Snape doesn't want the Stone for himself; he wants the Stone for Voldemort. With the Elixir of Life, Voldemort will be strong again. He'll... he'll come back.

Camila: I still don't think it's snape because it will be obvious if he want it and I think it's Quirrell. He just seems so suspicious.

[The trio ignored her.]

Orion, Fleamont, Moody and Regulus nodded at the girl's thinking.

Ron: But, if he comes back, you don't think he'll try to... kill you two, do you?

Harry: I think if he'd had the chance, he might've tried to kill us tonight.

Ron: [gulps] And to think I've been worrying about my Potions final.

"Boy got his priorities straight." Barty jr says laughing.

Hermione: Hang on a minute. [Harry and Ron both glance at her] We're forgetting one thing. Who's the one wizard Voldemort always feared? Dumbledore. As long as Dumbledore's around, Harry, Camila, you're safe. As long as Dumbledore's around, you can't be touched.
[gives him a reassuring smile; he nods]

Dumbledore supporters agreed with her but pureblood Slytherin just sneered at her.

[Camila looks with doubt that Dumb-as-a-door must have known about all of this and he is just playing dumb.]

Regulus agreed with Camila's thinking.

[Later all the students are rushing out as they finish their exams.]

[Camila is seen running after Zayn who is blushing because of the girl calling him lovely boy.]

"Prongs, your daughter is acting exactly like you when you chase after Lily." Sirius says to James but he and a certain Slytherin are busy glaring at the boy on screen.

"You okay Reggie ?" asked Rebastian as he saw him looking at the screen with murderous looks.

[Cedric is standing around the corner of the corridor glaring at his so called 'Ravenclaw Prince' of a brother.]

"What did their mother eat to have such beautiful sons ?" asked Dorcas

[Later the quartet are seen in the courtyard.]

Hermione: I'd always heard Hogwart's end-of-year exams were frightful, but I've found they're rather enjoyable.

"Lily, she is worse than you." Marlene said Lily playfully glares at her.

Ron: Speak for yourself. All right there, Harry?

[We see Twins walking next to the two rubbing their forehead right where the scar is.]

Harry: My scar. It keeps burning.

Hermione: It's happened before...

Harry: Not like this.

Ron: Perhaps you should see the nurse.

Camila: I think it's a warning. It means danger's coming. [A look of realization] Ah... Oh! Of course!

[Harry starts walking faster making Camila, Hermione and Ron speed up to catch him]

Hermione: What is it?

Harry: Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon, and a stranger turns up who just happens to have one? I mean,-

Camila: how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pocket? Why didn't I see it before?

[They approach Hagrid's hut and he is playing a flute.]

Camila: Hagrid, [Hagrid stops playing] who gave you the dragon egg? What did he look like?

Hagrid: I dunno. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up.

Harry: This stranger though, you and he must have talked.

Hagrid: Well, he- he wanted to know what sort of creatures I looked after. I told him, I said, after Fluffy a dragon's gonna be no problem.

Camila: Did he seem interested in Fluffy?

Hagrid: Well, o' course he was interested in Fluffy! How often do you come across a three-headed dog, even if you're in the trade? But I told 'im, I said, I said, 'The trick with any beast is to know how to calm 'im. Take Fluffy, for example, just play him a bit o' music, and he falls straight to sleep.' I shouldn't have told you that. [The Quartet runs off] Where are you going? Where are you-?

"Please go to a teacher don't go alone." Lily prays.

[Harry, Camila, Hermione, and Ron run into the Transfiguration classroom to talk to McGonagall.]

Harry: We have to see Professor Dumbledore, immediately!

McGonagall: I'm afraid Professor Dumbledore is not here. He received an urgent owl from the Ministry of Magic and left immediately for London.

Camila: He's gone! Now! But, this is important!

Harry: This is about the Philosophers Stone!

McGonagall: [Looking shocked] How do you know-?

Harry: Someone's going to try to steal it!

McGonagall: I don't know how you three found out about the Stone, but I assure you it is perfectly well protected. Now, would you go back to your dormitories, quietly

"Minnie why didn't you believe them ?" Remus asked Minnie said with disbelief "I don't know what is happening with my future self."

[They leave the classroom talking to each other.]

Harry: That was no stranger Hagrid met in the village. It was Snape. Which means, he knows how to get past Fluffy.

[Snape sneaks up behind them]

Hermione: And with Dumbledore gone-

Snape: Good afternoon. Now, what would four young Gryffindors, such as yourselves, be doing inside on a day like this?

[The four of them jump and quickly turn around.]

Hermione: Ah, w- w- w... we- we were just-

Camila: Good afternoon, Sir. What would a busy person like you doing here in this corridor instead of being in dongeons ?

[Camila asks with the same tone as snape making the trio snort but cover it with a cough.]

Snape: You ought to be careful. People will think you're... up to something. [He glares at Camila before walking away]

Hermione: Now, what do we do?

Harry: [With a determined look] We go down the trap door, tonight.

"Please no, don't go their when it's not your business let the teachers handle it." Lily said worriedly and others nodded with her.